Love and lust

*4 months later*
      I got a new car and me and Bryson got a new apartment. He said he noticed I've been putting on pounds and he didn't want "ma" talking about my mom to see me gaining weight and I tell him everyday I'm not pregnant but he swears I am.

    "Boy get the fuck up you know my mom finna come over to see the the apartment damn" that pussy had him knocked OUT. "Hmm ok get in the shower ima be up" he said groaning " boy ight"- I got up and ran to the bathroom trying to make it to the toilet. I hurried up and got in the shower hoping he didn't hear me. Cause he was gone be laughing and claiming false shit.

I got out the shower and he had his towel and clothes laid out on the bed. "Hope you know where we going after yo moms leave" he said with a crusty morning smile "Boy where we going cause it ain't to them doctors they not finna get nun outta me I'm coo" I said putting on my clothes. "Yeah ight we gone see ms pukey " he said cackling like some shit was funny "boy brush yo teeth then talk about somebody being pukey nasty ass" I said irritated.

                               *1 hour later*

                              Kiya cole POV

    "Im not gone be here to long I got some shit for yo dad right now" I said in a serious tone "mom he's not even worth it forget him" skai said lookin all chubby in the face I pinched her cheeks. "I'm not doing nun crazy just getting them DIVOROCE PAPERSSS, It's finna be a hot girl mf summer" I said waving my arms in the air. " awww ma you outta pocket ain't it time for you to sit down na"? Bryson said laughing " boy hell nah it's time I stand tf up been sitting down to long, HOW YOU DOING" I said

YALL REMEMBER THAT NORBIT MOVIE?

      "Okay baby ima call you in a few hours I liveee for this new apartment" she said waving goodbye walking out the door

"Okay baby ima call you in a few hours I liveee for this new apartment" she said waving goodbye walking out the door. Bryson ran to the window watching her pull off then grabbed the keys. "BOY you foreal? Like you just can't be" I said "yeah I'm for real girl now come on.

*At the clinic *

"If Im pregnant you better not have me hyped up for you to be a dead beat" I said rubbing my stomach having a gut feeling there was a lil me or Bryson growing in me. "Girl don't ever play with my top like that wether we together or not I'm forver gone be there for mines" he said making me get waterfalls.