the diary of an enderian
by el
A/N: idk why I wrote this but when I get motivated, it's best I nurture my motivation.
Vote and comment for my self esteem lol :D
~+~+~+~
Enderman don't have friends, don't have family. Lone creatures, they travel by teleporting in the gloom of the night. *vwoop*
They all look relatively the same, and if one is faulty, they will live an even more lonesome life. This was the case for poor Stel. She was a hybrid, a mutant.
Her mutation was caused by the meddling of a speedrunner passing through a Warped Forest. A loot chest from the overworld contained a vile of dragon's breath, placed by a human ancestor. Not needing it, the player cast it into the lava, but it landed on the edge of the shore, but the speedrunner had already turned home.
Stel's mother, Faihr was laying on the scorching beach, heavily pregnant. When the bottle appeared at her feet, shattered from the extensive drop, curiosity got the best of her, and instead of fleeing, leaned down to sniff at the mysterious fog.
Immediately she felt different. Concerned for her health, she teleported to the nearest enderman hub, in search of someone to help. By the time she bustled into the clearing, her belly had expanded twice the size a normal ender-child should be.
"Someone help me!" she cried. The only indication that anyone heard her was a couple sideways glances. She hobbled as fast as her weight could take her.
Just then, she felt a sharp pain. Then another. She was running out of time.
The only enderman that had any sort of expertise in health lived a few vwoops away. The problem? He was old, ancient. He was also the most dislikable enderman in the entire server. Who knows if he is still alive, but it was her only shot.
"Sak?" she called into the looming darkness of the nether cave. "It's...me."
Sak was her great grandfather. Not that she went around bragging about it.
"Took you long enough. What is so pressing you would disobey the sacred customs?" Faihr rolled her luminescent purple eyes at his cliche comment. There was no way he knew he was coming. Unless...
"Yes, child. I knew you were coming. My ghast friend told me.  They can fly y'know. They see all."
"Please help me. I don't know what's happening to me. I think the enderchild is coming."
"Hm. You know what the other ender's will think about this? We are kin, we cannot speak to  other. Those are the rules. Endermen don't haveache family."
"I don't care right now. Just help me! It hurts so bad!!" Faihr wailed, collapsing on the nylium grass bed.
"Fine. But after this, you will never attempt to see me again."
"Deal..." she mustered, spacing in and out of consciousness. "Just get this bastard out of me."
~+~+~+~