ii

"Deal..." she mustered, spacing in and out of consciousness. "Just get this bastard out of me."
~+~+~+~
Faihr woke to screaming.
"Sak??? WhAt Is WrOnG??" she vwooped across the room, suddenly alert. She was hit with surprise as she realised how swiftly she moved.  The child! She looked around for Sak and her child, and found her great grandfather hunched over a misfigured lump.
"Faihr... what is this creature..."
Slowly and cautiously, Faihr looked at her child. It wriggled in discomfort as it's enderman figure morphed into a strange figure, then back again. Her great grandfather sounded shaky as her mustered his theory.
"I've seen this thing before. Minus the enderman bit. This is a speedrunner. One of their kind." He looked at her with the deepest concern, his glowing eyes growing dim.
"You must rid the nether of this abomination!" He hollered, suddenly aggressive. "I won't make you kill your own child, but if this thing doesn't end up in the overworld, I swear I WILL."
"But Gra-"
"No, I've heard enough. There is a pathway behind that boulder over there. Vwoop through and you will arrive at a portal. Toss that...tHiNg... in there and don't look back."
"I-"
"And Faihr?" He stopped her once more, placing the enderchild in her arms. "Don't look back, don't go through. Place it on the black rocks and vwoop right out. The overworld is no place for endermen like us."
~+~+~+~
Endermen don't get emotional. What is this feeling? What is a feeling?
Faihr carved a word onto a chunk of netherrack - ƨtɘl - her child's name. The name of the old leader of the Warped forest, when enderman were a community, thousands of years ago. She placed in the bark basket her child lay in, and pressed a kiss onto her daughter's head.
"Goodbye, my darling. Goodbye, Stel. Never again shall me meet."
~+~+~+~
portal whoosh