part 6

3rd POV
They were finally going to get there hero's licence. And they were getting off the bus when someone came up to Mr. Aizawa. "Who's that?," y/n asked. 'He doesn't seem all to happy to see but he does look that way a lot. "That's Miss. Joke the smile hero, " Said Deku. "Come on imagine it if I was your wife you'd have a future full of constant laughter", she said. " That sounds like an absolute nightmare, " Mr. Ariana replied. They got to meet Miss. Joke's class.

(I got lazy so time skip)

Your POV
We all started running and got into a group. Izu said we should stick together but....I know Bakugou enough to know he wouldn't but luckly Kirishima and Denki went along with him. Sho left the group as well. "Wai-, " Izu almost finished. "They will be fine it's better to just stick with who we got now instead of running off to try and get them", I said. He only nodded. When it started all we knew all of the school were going to go after us. Some person (random person from on of the schools) thrower the balls at me. (I can't remember what they were/what they were called -_-) "SUN BEAM, " I said in a instant beams of light hit all the ball throw the middle of them.

A/N: This is a really short one so I'm sorry but I am working on the next one now and it will be a longer chapter.