1

(Image above is how you look, or any other cat breed you like.)

I do NOT own Puss in Boots. This is a fan fiction lol.

Puss walked into the bar, making all the people inside stare at him. He slowly walk to the bar counter, jumping up onto the seat. "One leche please. " He said, placing a coin onto the counter. He started to drink his milk when suddenly a guard went flying into the bar, collapsing onto the ground. Puss looked over his shoulder and his eyes widened.

He saw a beautiful cat, wearing boots and fighting with the other guards gracefully. Once the feline finished, she walked up to the bar counter and looked at the bartender. "Una leche por favor. " She said as she tapped her paws against the counter. " And who may you be hermosa? " She looked over at him and smirked, " Names Y/n L/n, feo. " She said as she finished her drink quickly and hopped off the chair. "Ouch... Ey! Wait! " Puss said before jumping down from his chair.

Y/n rolled her eyes. " No me importa quien eres señor "Puss in boots."  " She said emphasizing Puss's name. "Ey! You know my name! " A knife went flying in front of his face. "Ay! What was that for!" He said as he watched the cat walk away, she pointed across from her. Puss looked over to where she was pointing, only to see the knife stabbed into one of Puss's wanted poster. "Oh... " He said, soon shaking his head, " But señorita--" She was already gone. He sighed.

"I need to find Jack and Jill! " He said as he turned and ran off.

Time skip brought to you by El Zorro (I love that movie--)

(I don't know the exact words from the movie, but this is story is also going to be part of like the movie, but some things/most things are going to be changed.)

"What are you doing!? " Puss hissed at the stranger next to him with a mask. The other cat glared at him. "No those are my magic beans and you are not taking them! " Puss said, soon both started fighting each other until a bullet almost hit them. "Hello kitties~" Said Jill with a smirk and Jack held the gun. Puss looked over to see that the other cat was gone. He looked back at Jack and Jill and chuckled nervously.

Puss burst out of the window with a yowl. Guns shots were heard as he landed on the ground. He looked over to see the other cat near a rope that had laundry on it. "This is your fault! " He said pointing at the cat with his sword. The cat pulled out a knife, cutting the rope, as they held onto it. "Hey! " With that Puss started chasing after the cat.

Puss was soon lead into what it seem liked a cat bar. Puss and the cat looked at each other while circling. Soon the other cat started to dance, getting a confused look from Puss. Another cat pointed at the poster saying a dance battle. And so the dance battle commenced.

Time skip

Puss swunged the guitar at the cat. The cat pulled off the mask, showing the it was a female cat. "You hit me in the head with a guitar!? " She said in angrily "Y-y-your a women!? " "Oooooooo." Said a cat covering its mouth with its paw. "Woah! " Puss said amazed. The female scoffed and wiped herself off, "Amateur." She said before walking off. "Wow... Señorita  eh-wait!"Let me buy you some leche! " Puss said before rushing off to the same direction she went, not before getting his sword.

"I am a lover not a--" He moved the curtains, and frowned. "Fighter.... " He then walked all the way in whole looking around. "Hellooo? " He said looking around. He soon started to sniff the air. "I smell something familiar..... Something Dangerous....Something....Breakfasty." "It's been a long time brother. "                " Maldito huevo." He pulled out his sword and quickly pointed it at the egg behind him.  "Humpty Alexander Dumpty! How dare you show your face to me! "

Puss said, shoving the sword tip closer to his face, making him move back. "I know your angry at me. You have every right, but it is good to see you Puss--" Humpty said, stepping closer, only to be almost stabbed, making him jump back a little. "Puss in Boots! " "No! They are the same boots I wore, when you betrayed me! " "But-- betrayed you? " Humpty gave him a confused look. He shoved the sword away from his face. "You left me to pieces on a bridge! Surrounded by soldiers! They wrote a song about it! " He said a little angrily. "And how did we get on that bridge in the first place!?" Said puss, shoving his sword closer again.

"Because we were brother and brother are supposed to look after each other. " He was soon cut off. "Humpty." The female cat from before appeared and jumped down from where she was. "Remember why we're here. " She said stepping closer to him. Puss looked at her, then at Humpty. "I should have known. I had the magic beans in my grasp and you sent this very...attractive devil woman to interfere! You are the curse of my life!"

"Woah woah woah wait. " Humpty stopped Puss from leaving. "Wait hear me out okay. Yes yes I sent Kitty to bring you here, but she is no ordinary thief. She's Kitty Softpaws the softest touch in Spain. " "That's a lot of heel for a guy, don't you think? " She said as she held up Puss's boots up. Puss's eyes widened and he looked down. She tossed the boots back at his feet. Puss put his boots back on.

Sorry ima have to time skip, because I got lazy.

"You two go ahead. " Puss said as he stayed in the same spot. They two left and he turned around. "Well look what the rat brought in~" Puss quickly pulled out his sword. "Who's there!? Show yourself! " He said turning. "Ay perdóname por favor. " Said the cat sarcastically as she came out of the shadows. "It's you from earlier. " Puss said, putting away his sword. "Escuché that you were after some magic beans. " She said smirking. Puss raised a brow, " Yes indeed. " The cat smirkes and blended into the shadows before appearing behind Puss, making him jump.

"How did you do that!? " He said looking at her different colored eyes. Her tail went sliding under his face. "Y-you know. You are one beautiful cat. " Puss said as his eyes continued to follow the cat. She laughed a little, " Thank you señor. " "I would like to go on this journey with you. " She said, leaning against a barrel. " I'm not sure if you could handle it or if Humpty would--" "I thought you hated the huevo. " She said smirking once again.

Puss glared, " I do. " "Then why worry? Plus, I can handle myself, I'm on a hire price you know. " She said, holding up a poster of herself with a higher amount of money. Puss chuckled, " And what does that supposed to mean? "

"Que soy más mejor~" She purred out, circling Puss. Puss growled at her, " Oh, so your a dog now? " "Why you little--" " Let me go with you. " She said crossing her arms. Puss continued to glare, he then gave up and let out a sigh. "Fine." She laughed, " Gracias. " She said as she then walked the direction that Humpty and Kitty went.

Hoped you enjoyed, have a great day and take care! Byeeeeeeeee

Don't forget to comment, vote , and share if you would like! 💜💜💜