Prologue - The Rebirth of a Sword and King of Knights

Shirou stares at the sky from the small window of her cell. She listens to the rumbling of the gates of the prison as a priest walks into her cell. "So it's time huh?" she says as the priest nods solemnly.

"It's begun as you have said. The Magus' Association has begun to collapse and several families have taken control of specific countries. The Dead Apostles have been eradicated by the Dead Burial Agency. Are you sure that you want to still go with the mundane population's whims? There's still a place for you at the Church after all," the priest says as Shirou just smiles.

"My time has come. It's as simple as that, besides they need someone to blame. Otherwise, they'll tear each other apart. I knew there would be a price to saving all those people that day after all," she says with a small smile. The priest then soon leaves, dropping the Bounded Field to prevent eavesdropping. Shirou then sighs as she's alone, contemplating her death once more.

When it was time for her execution, Shirou walked with a smile to the gallows. She watches as before her death a being draws her into a mindscape.

"Hello, Alaya," Shirou says as she sees the Subconsciousness of Humanity take the form of Tiga.

"So, let's get to the point in exchange for power and extended life will you work for me after death?" Alya says in a perfect replication of Tiga's voice. Shirou just shakes her head.

"I won't condemn myself to a living hell. Even if it means I'll never see Arthur again. So go to hell Alaya," Shirou says as Alaya scowls.

"Fine then, Gaia is planing on resetting the planet anyway since the Types and Primate Murder are getting irritating. So how about a new deal?" she says.

"Depends, is Arthur involved in this deal of yours?" Shirou asks, her eyes narrowing. Alaya just smiles innocently.

"You and your Arthur will be reincarnated in the new world at the same time as before. Your job will be to eradicate the threats to humanity in that era. At least keeping the loss of human life to a minimum," she explains as she smiles on while Shirou frowns.

"As long as we keep our connection and memories, I don't really care as long as I get to meet Arthur again," Shirou sighs. Alaya then smiles in a way that has Shirou shaking down to her core.

"Okay then! Two full intact reincarnations coming right up!" Alaya snickers. "You're still going to have your terrible luck though. Also, why change a good past?" Shirou suddenly gets a bad feeling as she fades from the mindscape. Shirou falls as she listens to her neck snap, and her world fades to blackness.

In a collapsing Avalon, the silver armored King of Knights vanishes in the flames. Soon reincarnated with his memories locked. With only the vaguest memory of a smiling red-haired person, and his feelings that had accompanied that faint memory. Until the second battle of Camlann, when his memory was unlocked upon his transportation to Avalon. He smiles sadly as he stares at the thundering sky and spots the encroaching vampires. "So we have another war to fight then? Let's win this one together then and meet once more. Ne, Shirou?" Arthur says as he's taken to Avalon. 

He knows that he'll reawaken one day to fight the vampires which crawl upon the earth and that he'll meet his Sheath once more. He then meets with Merlin, who is the same as last time sadly. He then asks his mentor to teach him once more since, by the time he meets Shirou, he wants to at least be able to talk to her since they no longer have the Grail to act as a translator.

Merlin, however, has seen such events in his pupil's timeline and doesn't refuse when Arthur asks him to teach him languages, in particular, Japanese. He also feels happy for his student for they were all baffled when Arthur refused to marry Guenivere without a spoken reason. He was not that approving since he didn't want his dear student to live a loveless life. Although now it appears he has found his love and all he has to do is wait.