⋆。˚ 3 ⋆。˚

Well, look at what we have here! The same guy whom I pissed off a minute ago is now, in my class

Splendid!

Eyes gazing at the windows, he then turned his body to straighten himself up and that's when he looked at me and let's just say that he wasn't too excited about it.

"Now, everyone, once again, take your seats!"

I landed on my seat and placed my bag behind my chair.

"Goodmorning everyone and, welcome to your first day, She smiled, My name is..." She then took a sharpy and began writing her name "Ms. Angelique Lanther" on the board.
"And, I'll be your English teacher for this year!"

During the whole class, she revealed more about herself which helped us all to get t o know her better. She seemed really sweet and pretty optimistic but let's all hope that that last. After that, she asked every one of us to introduce ourselves.

"Anyone wants to start?" She asked while observing the class. Her eyes then landed on a guy named Nicholas, who definitely looked like he didn't want to be here. She then turned to me.

"How about you? Can you stand up, please?"

Oh boy... I pushed back my chair and slowly stood up.
"You seem new around here" She noticed.
"Uhm, I am" I awkwardly answered. "My name's Imani"

"Where were you before?" the teacher asked to make conversation.

"Camson Highschool"

She nodded her head. "Mmm, anything else to add?"

"Well... I guess I live with my Grandma? And it hasn't been a year since I move- I mean we moved!... Uhm..."

I started hesitating a bit.

Ok, this is it, Imani! Don't let fear win this time.

"I... am also a Christian"

I wasn't paying attention to the class so, I didn't get the chance to see their reaction. But, I think that most of them probably didn't care. They probably thought that it was just some other Jesus freak. But who cares? I did it! The teacher had a pleasant reaction when I announced that I was a follower of Christ.

"Interesting. I see we have people with a lot of faith here!" She beamed then suggested I sat back down.

She continued asking each person to stand up and speak about themselves. Then it was his turn.

"Grayson" he responded, body closed, not wanting to make small talk.

"Grayson. I can see that you and many aren't too fond with the idea of coming back to school. Am I wrong?"

"No" he responded, eyes not paying any attention to the whole classroom.

"Well, that's too bad. Tell me, Grayson. What do you like doing in life?"