𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆.

Jungkook and taehyung spend most of their time talking to each other in the garden together. Even though Jungkook was getting distracted by opening up to taehyung in the garden. But there was times when he just couldn't take his father out of his head. Jungkook always have the thoughts of choking his father to death. He just wanted his father gone, and jungkook knew the only possible way for his father to be gone.

Is for him to kill his father.

At this moment, Jungkook was having his breakfast but he didn't have an appetite so he was just poking the pancakes with his sliver fork. He quickly looked up when he saw his step mother walk into the dining room. Jungkook had a smirk on his face once he saw her, and he said with an unpleasant tone.

"well if it isn't the home wrecker"

She looked at him with a glare as she had dark eye bangs under her eyes. She basically looks like a mess.

"want to see your dear old husband?" said Jungkook with that unpleasant tone.

she said with hope in her voice "am I really allowed to see him?"

"I will but you will be with me when you go visit him" said Jungkook with a serious face on.

She let out a deep sigh but nodded.

Jungkook's walked around the garden barefoot and had a loose long shirt and pants. To Jungkook it didn't feel like fall at all. He didn't feel cold probably because he was numbed or something. Then he looked at the red blooming roses but he couldn't stand something that was perfect.

so he grabbed the red rose with his hand, and started to pull them out of the bushes and he didn't care that he was hurting his hands with all of the thorns.

But someone grabbed his wrists and once he looked up, and he saw taehyung with a worried look on his face. That's when Jungkook was put back to reality and realized all of the red petals that surrounded him.

"are you okay? are you hurt anywhere else?" said taehyung with that same worried tone in his voice.

"no I'm totally fine just a few cuts on my hands that's all" said Jungkook with a blank tone

To Jungkook the idea of someone worrying about him was something weird since he didn't have that as a child or even as a teenager. His whole childhood was filled by violence and pure abuse.

"Let's take care of these cuts first" said taehyung as he looked at jungkook's palms that were filled with small cuts.

Jungkook was sitting on the kitchen counter while taehyung was tending to jungkook's wounds. But all Jungkook was doing was looking at taehyung's face features. He couldn't believe that someone can be that beautiful.

"wanna know something?" said Jungkook

taehyung hummed as a response yes.

"i didn't know that something beautiful existed" said Jungkook as their eyes meet for the longest time until taehyung looks down at jungkook's hands that was patched up with band-aid.

"well you are now cured" taehyung with a smile on his face.

Jungkook's just gave him a blank smile.