𝗼𝗻𝗲.

Jungkook was finally back in Seoul as he was in the airport waiting for his dad's secretary. I swear my dad is annoying, as he sighed and walked out of the airport as a black car was waiting outside. While the driver was outside waiting for him as he walked up to car, the driver immediately opened the car and took my luggage. He got in, and my dad's secretary Park Min-Young was in there.

"How have you been, jungkook?" as she asked but Jungkook just looked out of the window "I've been okay, I started a modeling career in London but please don't tell my father" he had finally said. "don't worry I won't tell mr.jeon but do you want to visit her before we go see your father?"

He nodded slowly and said "but first let's buy some of her favorite flowers" then she told the driver to stop at a flower shop then at the destination, we're going to.

After all the trouble of getting flowers, and getting to the destination. As the driver parked the car not far. Jungkook was the only one that got out of the car with bouquet of white Lily's in his hand. As he walked slowly to his mother's grave as he bend down to put down the flowers.

"mom, I'm so sorry for not visiting for these past four years" as a tear slid down jungkook eyes. As he bowed down 90 degrees "I'm thankful you raised me and took care of me, mom" he said before he left and whispered a soft 'I love you'

Jungkook mom have been suffering from leukemia for awhile but she didn't survive and die. Jungkook was devastated from hearing the news, he personally loved and still does love her. So once he saw his mom in a casket, he was a crying mess. After they buried her, he decided that he would move to London to start new.

Jungkook and secretary min-young walked in the big building as some people know who was jungkook while others didn't. He walked to his father office knowing damn well some gold digger is trying to get in his pants but it doesn't matter to him since Jungkook never really liked his dad. He walked in the office as his dads secretary was behind him as he suspected jungkook was right some girl was on his lap.

"father, well I see that's probably going to be your new gold digger girlfriend, correct?" he sat down on the white couch that's in his father's office. "JUNGKOOK" as he shouted as his fathers secretary escorted the girl out while she glared at me. Jungkook made eye contact with her, and smirked.

"so I'm guessing your current wife isn't satisfying" jungkook said while he was on his phone not even bothering to make eye contact with his father. Jungkooks dad said giving his son a stern look "jungkook I want you to take over the company as the new ceo" jungkook took a glance at him, and said "well I'm not interested in this stupid company but since my own father called me for the first time after four year, I'll think about it"

"also you should take care of your 2nd wife instead of cheating, father" jungkook got up from the couch, and walk out of his office ignoring his yelling.

As jungkook walked out of the office, some people gave him the 'are you crazy' look while others really didn't care since they knew who he was. Jungkook then heard someone scream his name and he recognized that voice. He slowly turns around as he prays in his head that it's not his fiancée but sadly he is met with his fiancée hyewon running towards him.

Hyewon gave him a hug that almost broke jungkooks bones but thankfully they didn't break. "why didn't you tell me you were back hmm?" she gave me a pout along with some puppy eyes. Jungkook thinks of something to say as he finally said "Cause I was busy? yeah busy" he laughed nervously as she looked in my eyes as jungkook was not trying to make contact.

she finally said excited "hmm okay, let's go to a cafe" as jungkook sighs for the 100th time today as she dragged him to a cafe. jungkook thought to himself 'I'm might've made the worst decision to have came back to Korea'