First day

Your first day at your new school starts today!! Your so lucky to be going to hopespeak as the ultimate (you pick).
"Bye y/n!! Have a great first day" says your mom. "I will, byeeee!!"
You quickly rush out your front gate running to your new school. You check your watch *crap....2 mins late* you dash up the stairs pushing past other ultimates to get to your class. You slam the door open to find everyone already in their seats.

The teacher gives you a look at tuts "your 5 minutes late y/n! Not good enough especially for your first day" you start apologising like crazy and take a seat next to your best friend tenko and in front of a weird looking guy. Something draws you into him causing you to stare.
"May I help you?...." the boy asked
"Oh...uh no sorry I didn't mean to stare aha.." you quickly turn back round to face the front.

You can't help but start to think what he's like...

For the first day, everyone was told to introduce themselves.
One by one everyone came up to the front and said their name and talent.
"I am tenko chabashira! The ultimate akido master!! Hiiiiya!!!" Tenko showed off some of her poses for akido.

You were up next and were asked like everyone else their name and talent. You shot up and went to the front. "Uh hey everyone! My name is y/n and I'm the ultimate (....)" You scanned around the room and caught the strange boy looking straight at you. You give him a quick smile and wave then take a seat back down.

The strange boy was next and introduced himself "My name is Korekiyo Shinguji. I am the ultimate anthropologist..." he quickly took a seat back down. While the others people in your class were introducing themselves, you turned back around to face Korekiyo. You hold out your hand and introduced yourself properly. "Sorry for staring earlier..I think I should introduce myself properly this time. Let's start over, my name is y/n I hope we can be friends" he cautiously takes your hand and says ".....I am Korekiyo. I hope we can be friends too" You can see a smile through his mask and he grips your hand properly. You start to blush a bit. The way he held your hand was super delicate and felt so nice...

"EHEM! Is there something you would like to share with the class?" Your face turns very red and quickly say "no no sorry miss" you can hear a chuckle behind you.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! If I made any spelling errors please let me know! :) Sorry that this was quite short :3