✨Bonus✨- The night it all started

✅Revised

This is a bonus for all those people who asked for what happened before the first chapter, meaning before they ended up in that room.

It's a special 20k bonus chapter.

Thankyou for all of the reads, I love every single one of you <8

Enjoy :)

Hyunjin let out a sigh as he entered the kitchen, drink in hand, probably his sixth of the night, maybe even more.

"Hyunjin?", his bestfriend was staring at him, eyes narrowed. "Where's Nara?"

The latter shrugged.

"I'm running away from her, she doesn't shut up about wanting to fuck here and I'm not going to fuck in someone's random room.", the shorter nodded, understanding. "I just don't feel like it."

"Why Don't you just tell her?"

Hyunjin let out a dry chuckle.

"Nothing stops her, even if I say I don't want to she'll probably drug me into doing it, and honestly, I'm not feeling that sober. Not enough to resist it anyway."

Changbin furrowed his eyebrows.

"That's... creepy."

"Welcome to my life.", the taller took a sip of his drink. "What are the other's doing?"

"I have no idea, honestly, haven't seen them in a while." They stayed in silence for minutes, just enjoying each other's company, until Changbin pointed outside. "I heard a group of people is playing truth or dare outside, want to check it out?"

"I mean, why not?"

They stepped on the garden, finding a group or around 15 people sitting on the ground.

"Hey guys!" Minho called. "Sit, let's play."

Hyunjin sat right next to him, hoping his girlfriend wouldn't think of looking for him there.

"Truth or dare?", a girl asked a random guy there.

"Truth."

The game went by smoothly, Hyunjin made sure they knew he had a girlfriend, mostly to hide the fact that he didn't want to kiss any of those girls. Changbin looked like he was having the time of his life, just like Minho.

It was when Hyunjin started getting bored, and decided to go upstairs to wash his face and try to stay awake, that his night took a turn.

It was around 2am when he finally made it through the crowds to the first floor, cursing at the heat he was feeling from that house. He entered the bathroom and washed his face, slowly, feeling the drops of water that insisted on escaping the towel, making him feel shivers down his body as they fell.

The door opened suddenly, making him jump in surprise. The boy froze at the door, looking at Hyunjin through the mirror.

"I'm sorry, it wasn't locked so I though it would be empty."

Hyunjin didn't answer. His eyes traveled through the boy's face, body, even under his hoodie.

The hoodie was yellow and had two black stripes.

It was an odd outfit for a party, but that was not what caught Hyunjin's atention.

Since when did the school nerd attend party's?

And since when does he look so ethereal?

"Like what you see?"

The taller snapped of his transe and looked at the other wide eyed, still through the mirror.