For you, My Love 1

Author's pov

: I am not Vihaan, I am Vansh! 

He said while she felt finally at peace before she closed her eyes due to non-stop bleeding! 

V: RIDDHIMMAAAAAA! !! 

He had tears while he picked her up to take her to the hospital, He prayed while he looked at her unconscious figure inside the room while the doctor was trying his best to rescue her! 

V(with tears): No! I can't lose her! She can't leave me! She is not allowed! I want her again here beside me! (caressed the glass that separates them) Riddhima Please come back! for my sake, Please!

He broke down crying his heart out for the first time in his life! He had the habit to always cover his sadness but this time his sadness overcomes everything else! 

He saw the doc and the nurse exchanging looks and get tensed: What is happening there? Will someone tell me! 

D: Don't worry! She will be fine! She is strong enough to overcome it! You can see her but don't stress the patient : 

He was pale! He needed her to get up for him, The last look she gave him was eating him up and breaking his heart! 

V(holding her hand): Why did I realize it late? The first time I am Helpless! Why? Just why?!! Why You have to be this good !! (angrily) Why do you always keep your nose in the other's matters? What did you get now? A bullet! Next time (He couldn't complete it, He massaged his chest in a poor attempt to reduce the pain but it didn't go, A tear fell on her hand and she squeezed his hand in an unconscious state) Oh God stop it! Stop making me weak! 

As the doctor said that it will take time to regain her consciousness He slept on the chair while his head was placed on her hand! 

After two hours 

Riddhima started blinking her eyes trying to digest where was she then widened her eyes recalling how Anupriya was trying to shoot Vansh! 

R(exclaimed): Vansh !! 

He woke up with a jerk and then asked her worriedly: Riddhima! You are awake! Are you in pain? Shall I call the doctor? 

R(moving the fit hand to silent him): I am fine,(with tears) You were about to be shot! 

V: Then what did you do? How Can you interfere in that matter ha? It was my war! 

R: Against Who, Vansh? Who was your enemy? (tears fell) Was I one of them? Did you hate me too? 

Her trembling voice gave him immense pain, especially that he can't explain! And Can not say the truth by any means! So he remained silent! 

R(wiping her tears): You have every right to do so! (smiled sarcastically) How many times You asked me and I lied to you! I was worst than your enemies!  You know what Vansh! I was wondering every day why God has snatched my family whenever I was lonely! Today I know the answer !! Because I don't deserve to be loved! 

He gave her his back: Riddhima I am going to see your doctor! You have to rest! You need to! 

He walked out and she kept crying then whined when she moved her arm unknowingly: AHhhhh 

She reminisced all the time, She was hurt just with a small cut and Vansh made an issue to treat her wounds! 

R: I miss the old us! I wanna go back to that time! But to be this Riddhima! Not that one! This time, I won't misunderstand you! I will trust you with all that I have, and we'll be having our new beginning!! 

She cried more sobbing, She could see the worried look he has given her but it was with something else that she couldn't understand and It killed her! She feared his hatred! Because she is not going to bear it! 

He clutched his fists seeing her state, Then he decided to go and talk with her to calm her down! Walking inside the room, He sat on the chair and held her hand: I don't hate you, Riddhima! 

This small simple statement was enough to stop her from crying, and Asked him with teary eyes: Pakka? 

He smiled at the innocence that was clearly shown on her face: Do I back off from my words? 

She nodded 'no' whilst He removed the tears that were covering her beauty! 

V: Then As long as I am here, Do not cry again! I don't like it! 

R: But Vansh I have many things to say! about the past and Kabir (He placed his index on her lips)

V: hushhhh! I am here to handle everything including that Kabir, He won't even realize How Am I going to punish him! Be stress-free! 

With difficulty, She moved and hugged him: I am safe now! 

He didn't reciprocate the hug, But she cared less as long as her Vansh isn't hating her ! it still hope to gain his forgiveness! She smiled happily at her thoughts!

V: sleep Riddhima, You need to Rest so that you recover fast! 

As an obedient Child; She closed her eyes whilst He caressed her hair till she slept again! 

He laid on the other bed thinking deeply of What to do next Till sleep dominate him! 

The other day

The sun sneaked inside the room disturbing Vansh's sleep, He felt someone approaching him and he jerked up ready to attack only to find Riddhima trying to stop the rays from waking him up! 

R: Sorry! I woke you up! You seemed tired! 

V(sitting and looking at the hour): 9 AM? God! How many hours I slept! 

R: Well, Seeing how much you slept, I doubted that they drugged you too! 

V(side-smile): Really Dollar biwi? 

R: Ahh Don't call me by that name! 

V: If not dollar biwi, Then Pretty! Pretty Raisinghania suits you better! 

R: Vaanshhh!! 

V(chuckled): Ok, Then How Will I call you? 

R: AS If you don't know! 

V: I don't know!

R: That's not true! You can't forget it ! You were scaring me when you call me by that! 

V: and what is 'that'? 

R: Are you serious? You really forgot it? 

V: Yeah, Tell me ! Refresh my memory! I guess I suffer a partial memory loss and Didn't realize it till now!

R(suspiciously ): I don't believe you! 

V: You wounded my heart, Biwi, Who doubts such a husband like me! 

R(chuckled): Vansh, You are used to Vihaan's character! I think It won't go soon! 

V(acting as if he is going closer): Do you want it to go away! 

R(pushing him slightly laughing): Please! I can't Hahahahaha You and flirting! Seriously My mind shows Error404 whenever  I think of it! 

V: was I that unromantic before? mmm, No worries sweetheart, from now on I am going to get you used to my romance !! 

R: Hahaha Romance (realized)  wait  ! what did you just say? 

V: I am going to get you used to romance? 

R: No, before that! 

V: Was I unromantic? 

R: argggg Vansh seriously stop it !! 

V(chuckled ): Your face is worth watching (winking) Sweetheart!

R: Ahhh Finally! 

V(going close to her ear): Why so desperate to be called sweetheart? 

Her cheeks were heavily red as she shied away while He smiled seeing her reaction! 

Hey guys, so my small team I hope you like the first part and give the feedback ❤❤