For you, My Love 2

Author's pov

Riddhima was discharged and he carried her all the way to his car, they had a cute eye lock but Vansh diverted his gaze! Riddhima felt sad that he is not forgiving her still she shrugged the negative thoughts off her head intending to earn his forgiveness!

Reaching the mansion, the whole family was waiting for them especially dadi! Vansh in front of them all, carried her apologizing: dadi, Riddhima is still weak, she needs rest!
Dadi in response nodded ad him encouraging him to carry on his way!

He walked to their room placing her on their bed!

V: I am going to ask servants to bring food here!

R: you have to eat too, I didn't see you have it!

V: I am not hungry /

R(stubbornly): then I am not hungry too!

V: are you a child? 

Riddhima glared at him and he continued: you were shot, your body is weak! and needs full care! So stop this stubbornness!

R: you can stop it by joining me! Simple! (With a grin on her face)

V(sighs): ok, let's have it together! I will be back soon!

He walked out of the room only to find kabir looking at him with red eyes!

K: how dare you send my mother to jail? You aren't scared of what will I do next?

V: you mean ask another girl to help you?  (With a smirk) I can handle it unlike you who needs"a girl"'s support (mockingly) Kabir!

K: you played it very well as Vihaan! I admit that you fooled me, vansh! But don't think you are going to always win! Sometimes a small loss is necessary to win the game!

V: poor you! Kabir! Do you know how pitiful I find you now! I can't help but feel bad for you! No money, no brain, and no mother too! Why are you even alive?

K(smirked): someone is here for me! Riddhima!

The expressions on Vansh's face were changed to scary ones however it gave kabir an ultimate pleasure to see the hurt look in his enemy's eyes!

However, he frowned seeing the smirk on his face!

V: let's test it! If you win, I will bend in front of you with the whole family's presence and If I win, you'll go on your knees pleading Riddhima to forgive you! But Naaa I don't think you have this courage to challenge me because you know very well whom Riddhima loves dearly! me and only me!

Kabir fumes knowing very well that he is right but couldn't let him win the argument therefore he added fuel to fire!

K: definitely! She'll come to you! Who has the property?

Vansh held his collar: your tongue, kabir! Your tongue! Get a hold of it before speaking about her! She is my wife, MRS.RAISINGHANIA! The owner of this property! Don't even dare to indicate that she is a gold digger!

K: Tch Tch now it's my turn to feel bad for you! The last time she helped me to arrest you, the next time maybe (he passed his hand near his neck indicating that she'll kill him)

V: I'd like to die by her, won't death be beautiful just like her? (Sarcastically) since I am feeling bad for you, I will let you live here because I have a surprise for you! And yes, don't worry, I'll attack you not like a coward from the back, but looking directly in your eyes so that you know how horrible your death is!

He marched near him almost pushing him away from his way!

R's pov

I was so shocked to hear what kabir was saying! He is doing his best to create misunderstandings between us! What If Vansh believes him? I am more scared now of losing him!