New Story

First of all, when you crack a good joke, the others laugh ;

When you tell a bad joke, you laugh 😆 , this is my state!

This is a new story!

A girl texted the other group : still no where to be seen?

One of them: how can this even be possible?/where are they?

Girl2(thinking): do you think they are kidnapped?

Girl3: what rubbish! Who'll kidnap all these people! Ashu, shut up!

Ash: it is a possibility,ferdaous,you know?

F: it's a stupid one! Use your mind and think wisely! You know what? Let it be! You tell Charvu??

CH: heaven, don't ask me I want to kill someone! Ani, tell her to stay away from me!

An: calm down everybody! Why are you all getting hyper! Rosa you convince them!

R: do you know what Rrahul posted today?

F: for god's sake someone stops her! Rose,we'll see Rrahul later, now our problem is critical! Wait!!! I found the solution!

All: what??

F: we are going to kidnap readers and force them to vote and comment!! I even have a partner who is ready to kill!

All:who?

F: Shinya! We are going to threaten them with guns so that they vote and comment!

😂😂😂 my mood swings level! Shit! Sorry for the silly story! But silliness is also a talent!

Thank you the heroines of my story

AnikamazumderRosaScarlet55charvi118Heera_porshsanjayash and the silly Me 😁
So sorry dears 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Actually the real reason behind this post is to say that I will resume updating here after finishing when Vr crosses limits 🤧!

The part 4 is almost done still j am waiting to finish first my ff ❤❤❤!
Sorry again. For the bad joke 😁