3. My not-trying

******I couldn't stop thinking about my new job. Plus I still think about my power, this power is kinda helpful when I'm cooking, training, on a mission. I can't stop my thoughts from this power. I just wanted to kill myself soo daamnn much!!! Of course, you think that the pain will stop but it is getting worse. I can feel all pain longer than at first.******

******Science I had a new friend Lucas I was trying to focus on our friendship. As you know Steve is dead... God bless him. I was just trying to see other ways to spend my time without Rogers. It was weird to agree with the fact that I won't see my best friend never again. While training we got to know each other. ******

******After work I drove home and at the most unexpected time, I had an accident. My car was damaged and overturned. It was the first time in my life that I had died for much longer than before. I was dead .... for 30 minutes, and what is the weirdest thing in this whole situation is that I hadn't felt pain. I felt like something wet is on me. No bad contest. After these 30 minutes, I woke up at home. Fury and Lucas were there with me. For one hour I had a terrible headache. Fury was waiting for me to be in stable health again, and Lucas's took care of me.******

******I was scared of death... First time in the world I didn't want to go. I wanted to stay .... with Lucas. . . He understands me and I think there is more than just our friendship. . . Why he came after my accident? It wasn't just friendship.******

||||||||||||||| READ THIS |||||||||||||||
If you want me to write more about Sharon's life before she will die let me know and I won't let her die that soon.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||