chp. 1

ASSALAM ALAIKUM.

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

"Hi hyung... As you said earlier, the apartment is too good and beautiful. And the furnished apartment is my dream and you fulfill it thank you so much. Hyung please visit here soon I'll be waiting for you all."

Jungkook finished his call without listening to any reply from the other side and shoved his phone into his pants pocket. He picked up his bag and dragged his other suitcase with him...

He opened the main door of the house and looked in awe at every corner of the apartment which looks like a mansion in size.

Jungkook wow at the furniture and walls that were filled with beautiful paintings.

He was watching every painting but he didn't notice that two eyes watching him, from a corner painting that was the painting of a beautiful boy.

He carefree walked from one end to another, and soon he realized that he didn't tell his favorite hyung that he shifted near his house.

He quickly picked up his bag and other things and select for him a beautiful room on the upper floor.

The room was beautiful as well as clean.
Maybe hyung order them to clean it.

He placed the bag on the bed and walked to the windows and a glass door. He opened the window and then walked to the door to open it but the door seems stuck.

"Maybe this is the wrong thing in this house that's why he sold it. I mean how can a man sell this beautiful house."

Jungkook was struggling but soon the door quickly opened just like someone left the lock and it kind of jerked Jungkook.

"Yeah! That was disrespectful... Aahhh don't tease my door or I'll smash you with my muscles body."

Jungkook said but soon smile at his silliness. He shook his head and walked into the balcony.

There was a beautiful view of the beautiful garden and there was the tree of cherry blossom in the backyard.

"Wow... It's too beautiful."

Jungkook quickly went inside and open a backpack and pulled out his camera. He smiled and went straight to the backyard

He stood under the cherry blossom and make a heart of his fingers and click the camera button to snap the shot.

He admired the beauty of the garden and talk with the flowers and other plants in the garden.

He was talking with a red rose that was standing at the corner of the garden with its full glory, then the bell rang at the main door.

He frowned and mumbled.

"Who is here... no one knows about me except hyung and they are too far."

He walked to the door and opened the door and saw there standing.

"Jimin hyung??? Wow... you're too fast hyung."