Chapter 2: Eat, sleep, Blue wolf

Vanessa's POV
As I finally arrived at work just in time to say hi to Kassy up front. "Hey! Nessa the boss is calling for ya! Go to his office" Kassy said as she pointed to a door with a metal label reading "Mrs Blue Wolf" on it. "O-oh ok I'll be back in a moment..I hope." I walk to mrs blue wolfs office in fear. Blue wolf has never really liked me that much, I don't really like them either thy the feeling is mutual.

I knock on the door but the second thump on the door was interrupted halfway as blue wolf opened the door. "Hey uh Vanessa was it? Yeah come in we have some things to talk about." I shiver at the cold tone of there voice but walk in anyway. "Vanessa, sit down." I sit down on the chair vertically in front of her messy desk. "So let's just get things straight, you're fired." "W-WHAT?!?! WHY?!" "Well let's see here you missed 297 calls from clients, missed 79 days of work, both of the excuses for this being "i was asleep". You're fired." "W-what well yeah I missed more days then I went and I may have missed a couple of calls but it's not that bad to fire me..right?" "IM SURE WE CAN MAKE A DEAL OR SOMETHING RIGHT?" I say, practically yelling. "Well, I suppose we can make a deal..y'know that girl, Pat? Yeah if you hook me up with her then I'll let you off the hook with this one.." "Well, I don't wanna hook you up with her just confess to her yourself I dunno." "Oh well fine then you're off the hook, for now."

I leave the office feeling shooken. I may still have my job but that was a close one. I'll make sure to be careful this ti- my thoughts were rudely interrupted when Kassy walked up behind me, hugging me from behind while saying "Hey Vanessaaa how did it go? Did you get fired? Well you did miss like a million work days or something hehe" "O-oh h-hi I was about to get fired but I talked him out of it." "Woahhh you talked the boss, the one and only! Blue wolf, out of firing you?" "Heh, it was easy I guess." Ive never been this casual with her before. I haven't even started blushi- "Hey, Vanessa? Are you listenin?" Kassy said, poking my left cheek.

ITS 5 AM AND IM TIRED SO IM ENDING IT THERE