Ch. 2: Back to School [TW] (Part 1)

A/N: Just as a refresher, the thoughts in bold are the voices/demons in Kihyun's head.

Kihyun

I really hope it goes away like he said but the voice in my head keeps telling me otherwise. He's just saying that to make you feel better. These feelings will haunt you for the rest of your life. Haha. I gritted my teeth and hugged Hyunwoo tighter in an attempt to make myself block out the voice by immersing myself with Hyunwoo's body... his scent...his warmth...his...love.

"Kids, if you two don't hurry up, you'll be late on your first day. I already packed breakfast in little baggies," my mom shouts from downstairs. Why bother? It isn't like you are going to eat it anyway. 

"Eh? Oh, shit! It's 7:15 a.m. already," Hyunwoo says as he looked over my shoulder at the clock on my nightstand.  "Come on, Ki. Let's go get ready," he says as he rubbed smoothing circles against my lower back. 

"Do we have to," I asked with dread in mind because I am not even sure if I am ready to go back to school. I didn't even want to go outside of my house as every time I worked up the courage to go outside, I can't help but feel like someone was watching me...waiting for their chance to come at me. That's because there is...

"Ki?"

"Hmm," I replied as I leaned back to look into his eyes.

"You'll get wrinkles if you keep making that face," he chuckles as he presses a finger between my brows. 

"Stop it," I said as I swatted his hand away. Then, he starts to mess with my hair with one hand and tickle my sides with the other. I desperately tried to stop him but he is too strong. Soon enough, I ended up on my back with him on top as he continued to assault my body with his fingers. "Hyung," I wheezed as I struggled to catch my breath due to laughing from being tickled.

"What's the magic word," he asks while smiling devilishly. 

"Please," I said as my eyes began to water. 

"Kids," my mother shouts from downstairs. 

"Coming, Eomma," Hyunwoo shouts back after turning his head to face the door. Then, when he looked back at me, he asks, "Ready," he asks with that bright smile that made his eyes smile I know and love. 

"Yeah," I said softly with ever so lightly flushed cheeks.