chapter 2: the party.

tw: rape
Madison looked over at the girl noticing she looked anxious. she felt bad for Zoe for a second. the feeling didn't last however. "I'm leaving in 5. you either come or you don't. I don't care. just hurry up" truth is, Madison did care. she didn't want to go to that party alone. she wanted to spend time with the new girl. she didn't know why, but she did.
Madison confidently walked into the house with Zoe awkwardly shuffling behind her. as soon as Zoe got through the door Madison had disappeared.
\\ZOES POV//
I blinked and madison had disappointed. I expected that, she doesn't seem like the type to be shy around anyone...me however? I'm a nervous wreck. a boy catches my attention. He's cute. nice. not something you expect from a frat boy. I get to talking to him but I can't stop thinking about madison. it's been a while since I've seen her, maybe I should go check on her.

zoe walked through the house looking for madison but she had no luck. she went back to the guy she had met earlier. she now knew his name, Kyle. Kyle Spencer. "do you have any idea where madison will be?" she asked. Kyles face went pale. he seems worried. scared. "W-what? Kyle.." before he could even answer her he was running towards one of the bedrooms muttering bad things about the frat boys. Zoe cautiously followed him.

\\ZOES POV//
I walked into the room. Kyle had gotten there before me and it sounded bad. He was really sweet and sensitive but now he was screaming at the group of boys that were running through the doorway. my eyes shot over to madison. she was sprawled out on the bed. just the sight of her made my inside rage.

"hey Madison?"
she didn't answer. just looked up at zoe with her eyes filled with tears. Zoe realised the boys were leaving now and she could not. and would not. let them get away with hurting the person she cared about. loved? no not loved. she just thought madison was...uh nice to be around.

she didn't want to leave the blonde alone but she knew she would be back for her later.
"mads, I'll be back. I promise but I cant let them get away with this"

mads. where did that nickname come from.

zoe watched them get into their bus. she watched them drive off thinking they would get away with it, until she heard footsteps behind her. Madison.
Madison looked at zoe for a few seconds in silence before sighing sadly and turning her attention to the bus. within a second the bus had flipped. Zoe felt a sense of relief until she realised
Kyle.
Kyle was on the bus.
Madison killed Kyle.
-
my plan is to not bring back kyle sorry to disappoint but I hope this isn't the worst thing you've ever read. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 😃