Peaches.

After being turned into human soup, and then icecream, Nurse Ratched wheeled me back to my room. Huck didn't follow, not wanting to invade my privacy, but also wanting to give me some alone time with Ratched.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as we made our way to my room.

"just peachyyy" I said sarcastically.

"Oh, that's nice. I brought a peach for my lunch today, I can hardly wait to eat it." She said casually.

"I- I was being sarcastic, Nurse..." I explained, causing her to blush in embarrassment.

"Oh.. I see.." Was all she said, her face a shade of bright red, she cleared her throat and we walked in silence.

We got to my room and she helped me inside, I stood and looked in the mirror, my body covered in blisters because of the heat. Every inch of my skin stung, as if I was being murdered by bee's.

"I'll give you some cream to help soothe the burns- " She started saying, pausing and staring at me. Unbeknownst to me, the towel I was using to cover myself had slipped quite a bit, exposing the top of my cleavage.

"Thank you.." I whisper, not able to look at her, more focussed on the marks all over my body.

"Does it hurt?" She asked, coming to stand behind me. Examining the blisters and burns all over my back.

"Yeah.. More than I thought it would." I gulped as she lightly ghosted her fingers over one of my shoulders.

I was too busy staring at the reflection of her face to notice the fact that my towel was slipping further and further, until it hit the floor.

Her eyes widened and she looked away, covering her eyes with her hands. As she did that, I quickly picked up the towel and wrapped it back around myself. I failed to notice her fleeing the room.

"Sorry about tha- " I started to say, turning around to realise she wasn't there.

I quickly got myself cleaned up and dressed and carefully sat on the bed. Laying back and staring at the ceiling.

It turns out that I must have fallen asleep, because next thing I know, Nurse Ratched barged into my room, I woke up to her frantically checking  my pulse with a worried expression on my face.

A look of relief washed over her face when she realised I was in fact alive.

"Ms. Y/l/n, you're late for dinner." She stated blankly.

"I'm sorry.. I forgot.."

"Hm, clearly. How are you feeling?" She said, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm okay.. just a little sore." I smiled. A smile she didn't return.

"Well, once you're okay. Come on, it's late so... you'll be dining with me." She said, standing back up and walking over to the door.

I quickly jumped up, sliping on my shoes and following her.

"Where did you go earlier?" I whispered as we were walking to the staff cantine.

I didn't get an answer from her.. so I changed the subject.

"Your hair looks nice today.." I said with a smile.

"It looks like this every day." She said. Maintaining her blank expression.

"Well... it looks nice every day..." I whispered.

"You talk too much." She sighed. Opening the door and motioning me in. I stayed silent and awkwardly stood there.

"Take a seat." She said, pointing to the sofa type chair. So I did.

She went over to the fridge and took out a brown paper bag.

"You can have half of my bologna sandwich if you'd like." She gave a small smile.

"Thank you." I smile as she took out the sandwich, walking back over to the counter to take out a knife.

She also took out two peaches. Walking over and putting them on the table.

"I brought two, seen as Nurse Bucket likes to steal them.." She huffed, handing me one and sitting down opposite.

"Seriously, what is her problem? Who shoved a stick up her- " I trailed off, suddenly remembering where I was, looking back at Nurse Ratched to see her with a smile and an eyebrow raised.

"I'm not so sure.." She chuckled, taking a peach and bringing it up to her mouth.

It's going to sound odd, but I couldn't help but stare at her lips as she took a bite. This woman was so intoxicating, in the best of ways. I just couldn't seem to take my eyes off of her...

A/n

its been a while, but I'm currently doing everything i can to avoid my english homework so heres this shit :)

Until next time besties ;)

~Pam