part 3- intimate or what?

here it is :)

The next time me and Liam met up we were at a closed bar. We thought we should be adult about our situation. "what is this" i asked nervously i pointed to me and him "whatever you want it to be" he replyed "well i dont know what i want it to be whether i want it to stick or just sexual" i replyed sitting on the bar counter. Liam lent into me kissing me deeply. "Liam are you sure i dont want you to think this is something whens its not" i said holding his shirt in my hands. "no i understand. Now were was i"

he blocked me from speaking anymore. We kissed, my hands running though his silky shortish hair. His hands pushing everything of the bar counter and i mean everything. Bottles went flying, cups smashing on the floor and everything else that was on the counter was now on the floor thanks to liam. He pushed me onto the counter.

His body forcing mine under his. His wet lips kissing my face and neck. My hands gripped his back leaving dents as he nibbled my neck and shoulders. Pulling my top off. I squealed in excitement. "i guess we could keep it sexual for a while" Liam said between bites "yeah why not" i said trying to hold myself back from screaming. We were dry humping liam groaning into my neck. The vibrations of his voice hit my neck and my chest. His warm breath panted onto my chest. I began to pull his top of, showing his finally toned abs. My hands rubbed them as we continued kissed our tonges almost falling out our mouths as they twiseled with every lip touch.

"shit" i squealed as liams hands pushed their way down my trousers. Touching me the sensation made me fling my head back in lust. "LLLiam....we we need to go look at the time" erotically moaning "where" he panted in one short breath. His hands moving around my clit "uhh to the bar we are meeting everyone their. For like a get toGETHER" i screamed "oh" his hands stopped and i could breath properly. He removed his hands from my trousers. We got of the counter. I put my shirt back on "im just going to wash my hands" liam said walking of to the bathroom.

He came back out shortly "ready?" i asked "yeah" he replyed walking cautiously through the glass on the floor "you may want to do your trousers up mister" i said looking down at his bulg kinda poking out as his flys were undone "oh shit" he said embarrisingly doing them up "i know what you were doing" i said walking out the bar. Liam following "um well you gave me no.choice. It was either get it out or wet my pants" i giggled as he was serious.

We walked out driving to the bar uptown. We got to the bar "sorry im late guys" i said sitting next to beth "me too" liams deep voice bounced in my ears "yeah we know what you were doing" harry commented "do you?!" i stated "yeah you guys its you what else would you do" ilham pointed out "yep whatever" liam said grabbing zayns drink sipping it "ahah oh liam" niall laffed to himself like usual. "shall i get us drinks liam" i asked "i will help" he said moving to get up "no no i got it" i said walking to the bar alone "hello" a familar voice said "hi" i turned to see connor my ex boyfriend.

"whos that " liam asked "its her ex" bryony said cudderling with louis "really" his voice hesitated "yeah she was FWB for ages with him" ilham added "then they dated and i even caught them having sex on the couch" beth said giggerling. Liams face looked like he was concentraited. Meanwhile i was chatting with connor "how have you been" i asked "iv been good. You?" he replyed "great thanks hows things"

"she never got over him" beth added. Liams face dropped "oh liam im sorry i didnt mean too" beth said looking at liams facial expression "no dont worry. Our thing..." he paused looking over at me "our thing is sexual" he said fiderling with his zayns glass.

"um its been good. You still single" he asked drinking from his pint "um yeah i am" i giggled fiderling with my hair "would you like to take a walk" he asked polietly "yes.dont mind if i do" i walked over to the table grabbing my coat "just going for a walk probably wont be back so night" i said smiling at connor who was at the door. "oh." liam looked upset as i walked out the door "mate if you want her chase her!" louis said "do it" beth shouted "guys she doesnt want me" he huffed