part 4 - long time no see

Liam had been so busy with his studio/promo schedule that we had literally not seen each other at all. When i was free Liam was busy and vis versa. He had invited me over to his house for a dinner.

I guessed it was to catch up either way i wasn't about to miss out on seeing his gorgeous body, his angelic smile and pearl like eyes, topped of by bouncy quiffed up lushes brown hair. And his perfect personality all these things i had missed highly. I couldn't recall how long it had been exactly all i remembered roughly was it was about 3 weeks we were last face to face. Obviously we had been texting. Talking to each other non stop, our phone bills most likely at an extradinate by now.

I was buzzing around my room. Collecting my outfit together. I put on a small black number with my glittering black woolly cardy and some black snake skin looking heels. I plucked my little purse from my bedside table. Placing my phone snugly inside and strutting for my front door. The nippy wind caught my thighs and every other piece of bare skin. my spine and skin coiled in the cold air letting a huge shudder out.

I pondered off down the street, as Liam only lived a few blocks and it would do me some good the fresh air. It was a really posh/nice bit of London so i was never hassled or mistaken for a call girl. Thank god !

I finally reached Liam's house i pressed the door bell with my numb almost crytalized finger. Liam opened the door as i felt the warmth from in his house wrap around me. "Pops its been to long" he grabbed me in from the cold. Coiling my nearly frozen body into his warm body the contrasts of temperatures subsiding. I looked up into his mesmerizing eyes "i k.know too long" i stuttered gazing around his ground floor "um what would you like to drink" Liam asked as he swiftly walked into the kitchen to fetch my drink "a glass of white wine would be nice" i asked sweetly. Following his aftershave smell from the hallway to his side in the kitchen. my mouth fluttered open at the table layout. Roses, a bottle of new white wine, petals, candels. It all looked like it took forever to arrange "Liam this is beautiful" i said whilst he passed me a glass of wine "you like it" he beamed at me "i love it its brilliant. All of this for me!" i felt so warmed up that he had made the effort not only in what he was wearing which was really gorgeous but on the set up too. Such a gentleman , i thought to myself.

"yeah all for you its what friends are for" he said, his right arm wrapped around my back, pulling my closer to his side. My heart dropped so far i felt like it had left my body. At his words 'friends' i kicked my self inside for caring because after all that's all we were friends! But i couldn't help but feel a little brokenhearted at this comment.

"yeah so how have you been" i kick started the conversation off. "um great it been great but its nice to finally get to see you again" he said gazing up and down my delicate figurer as i went to sit down at the table. "yeah quality time" i bashed my eye lashes. He walked besides me pulling my chair out and tucking me in. "thank you" i blushed as his manly hands gently brushed my collar bone. I grabbed my napkin laying it across my lap. My body was already overflowing with need and want for that one guy. He just sent me wild.

Liam brought our steaming plates from the oven covered in a yummy looking lasagne. "eat up" he whispered into my ear. Sensation running down my body "i will looks yummy. Did you make it?" i asked taking a bite into my mouth. "why yes i did. Is it good?" he asked in reply. "hmmmm" i moaned whilst chewing my mouthful "take that as a yes" he sniggerd eating his. The meal was awesome. I didn't know he could cook this well. Well with those hands they could do anything......

We eventually finished our meal gazing at each other longing fully across the table. "so...what do you want to do now your here?" Liam questioned "well..." i bit my lip. Hoping he caught on my mood. His gaze became long and lustful. "im going to clean up" i whispered in his ear. My lips close enough he could feel my lips. I grabbed my plate and his making sure my hip brushed him. I had eventually cleaned the table clear. "okay if this is you trying to tease me its working and its not fair" he frowned "hmm do you really think i would tease you" i said looking from beneath my dark eye lashes. "yeah you would" he stood up brushing my face with the back of his hand "really" i said my lips grazing over his.

He held me firmly in his arms as i giggled. Knowing my teaseing had worked wonders. His hands holding my hips. I could feel his throbbing length in his trousers. Pushing his crouch against mine. Our lips locked. Tounges swirling. His hands rolling my dress of quickly over my head. My body flushing with nippy air. Our lips not leaving one another but our hands flowing over each others body like tidal Waves. I broke the kiss biting at the buttons on his shirt as they began to frustrait me. I ripped his shirt of and it fell to the floor. "oh I'm sorry i will buy you a new one" i said a little shocked i had broken his shirt. "ah don't worry. Its come off for a good cause" he said huskily as he sucked on my neck. I let an almost silent moan gurgle from my throat.

My hands rubbed against his muscular back as he felxed his muscles.

"Poppy are we gunna do this" Liam's voice rippled across my chest as he tryed unhooking my bra.

"well i ain't about to stop now" i sighed heavily. Unbuttoning his fly's and pulling his trousers of. his hard on poking out more, as if begging to be unleashed. Liam yanked my bra off letting it drop to the floor gracefully. His tongue lulled all over the top half of my body.

His hands tugging on the frilly band of my thong. Pulling it of in one short movement. I brushed his hard on roughly and he winced "careful! Watch it that's my payno" his deep voice went up a notch or two. "sorry is the big Payne not ready" i growled smirking as his body replyed to my hot breath. He soon switched and took control. He pulled his boxers off letting them slid down his strong legs, as he pulled me up onto the dinning table. His hard on standing as tall as it could. "the little soldier is ready for duty" i pronounced "more like big soldier!" and yes he is. You Ready?" he raised an eyebrow holding my arms down on the cold wooden table i giggled slightly "babe i was born ready!, give it to me" and at that precise moment he thrusted his shaft into my entrance.

I felt it expand as he fully inserted himself. I wimped under neath him my body filling with pleaser the worst sort of intoxication. He pushed in and out, in and out. My wiggling had subsided. His thrusts gaining in pace and rhythm, my body had no time to adjust. But soon became accommodating to his size. our bodies becoming sweatier by the minuet.

"Liam.Liam.Liam, nearly!" i cried out "nearly...there...almo..st" i cried out again as his hands palmed my whole body "okay babe". His deep voice panted. Our bodies grasping at a similar rhythm.

The feeling between us became more and more intense. I rolled Liam over becoming dominant "ooh feisty girl" Liam groaned as i moved my hips in rough circular motions. It was painful at first. But pain soon turned into the ultimate pleaser. "yeah! do you not like rough?" i questioned biting my lip temptingly "bring it on" he whispered sharply in my ear. I threw my head around like an animal. Hair flying all over the place as i gripped his skin not to tightly though.

My climax at its peek, i felt Liam sweet wet lips grasp around the skin of my neck gently. My nails dug into Liam's back whilst i screamed and screamed and screamed at the top of my lungs. he pulled faces trying to cope with the uncomfortable digging of my nails into the skin of his back. The bed covers were now all over the floor, its not like we needed them or anything. Our hands intertwined, the room stuffy with sweet and body heat.

My sweaty brow leaned against Liam's in a hope to gain some energy but that was not the case. I was tired and Liam could see i was. He gently pulled out and lied me next to him. I moved my head to rest on Liam's sticky chest. I could feel his heavy breathing as he inhaled and exhaled.

"thank you" i whispered heavily in Liam's ear trying to catch my breath. "no thank you" he whispered back, his deep voice husky and warn out. i looked to his face which had a satisfied look swept across it. i curled up next to Liam, tight to his side, as my temperature returned to normal and i gained the energy to shuffle closer to him. Liam reached down of the bed grabbing the sheets of the floor and placing them over us. concealing our warn out naked bodies. i guess we just both feel asleep exhausted really.

That night was sweet it didn't feel like casual sex i was urged to say made love but only lovers, couples, partners made love and we aren't any of them.

we were close friends...