Get Down

No one thought anything of the cut out radio at first until Buffer came onto the bridge. " Sir there is a FFE heading straight to were the X and Dutchey are it dosent look as though its friendly fire"

Meanwhile on the OCEANIA. Dutchey was being his usual self not caring about himself but only protecting the X.

"X, get down"

As the X was trying to get down while still attempting to get hold off HAMMERSLY, yet the line had seem cut off.

"Dutchey don't do anything stupid"

The FFE was coming closer with each second that passed. Not being able to get hold of HAMMERSLY was one thing. But the boat was still sinking with every second that passed becoming closer to another vessel that belonged to the oceans seabeds.

The FFE was coming along side when the X and Dutchey was inches apart hiding at the helm and keeping out of site hiding in a small wardrobe like closet.

"Kate"

"Dylan, keep quite"

"Look I just need you to know something"

Dylan looking into the X's eyes like no other way he has before.

"If I don't make it I want you to know my feelings for you have grown stronger not just in the way of work colleagues. I know you love Mike but if there was ever a chance of us being together. I would wait"

The X looking into Dylans eyes the way that she never had before either. They were getting closer and closer.

Until the door came flying open with a man wearing a black balaclava covering his face holding a gun to their heads.

"HIDING ARE WE"