Footsteps

Meanwhile on YACHT OCEANIA Dutchey was bringing Kate closer and closer to him until a gun shot echoed through the boat.

The man wearing the baleclava was stood their not doing anything until footsteps came from the other end of the deck.

The man grabbed Kate as Dutchey tried to keep hold of her, although his grasp was slipping, his eyes filled with all the things that they could do to her without him being their to protect her.

He knew she could protect herself but he always liked to be their incase times like these came.

Kate's POV

I knew that being taken was effecting Dutchey more than it effecting me. Although as I was being taken from grasp of Dutchey I could see he was overthinking.

I could feel my heart thumping with every step that took me further and further away from Dylan.

The man who's footsteps you could here for miles took me into a dark room. Which seemed to be a completely different part of the Yatch.

The man opened my mouth and put a white almost circular tablet in my mouth almost instantly I could feel my legs collapsing, I tried to resist but it was almost like my power had been drained.

Yet in this moment I didn't care about me all I could think about was the look on Dylan's eye before I was taken.
I could tell he was thinking about what was going to happen to me while I was without his protection.