The Secret Set Of Stairs

"I dont think this will work, but you know we could try." Siana says as they walk down the sidewalk and through a crowd of people.

Rillen whistles his famous taxi whistle and they get a cab. Siana hands the driver $10 and tells him to keep the change. About a minute later they were parked outside the Empire State Building and their cab was vacant. They walked in to the lobby to a line of people. They stood at the back and waited their turn. Hailey takes Rillen's $50 Siana's $50 and her own $50 and puts them on the black top counter. He handed them the change and pointed to the elevator across the room.

"Acually, sir, we have come to see the Olympian Gods." Siana said from behind Hailey.

He chuckled and moved his finger to a narrow set of cement stairs. Hailey swore she hadn't seen those ever before. "1. That's an extra $20 dollars. 2. They dont like mortals, so don't blame anyone but yourself if you don't ever come back down." He gave them a card that was green on one side and purple on the other.

Siana slid a $20 bill across the counter and started toward the staircase. The stairwell was dark and musty. But at the top of the steps a lone man stood, with an old fashion lamp. He looked really bored and really tired. "Oh goodie!" He cheered. "Mortals," he smacked his lips, and held out his hand. "Transport card?" Rillen handed him the card. The man motioned for them to follow him. They got to an iron black gate, the man slid the card like you would a debit. The gate groaned and opened for them to go on in.
•°•°•°•
Olympus is hard to describe. But imagine white, silver, and bronze buildings lined up on both sides of a black marble road. Pegusi trotting by, minor gods floating about, nymphs and dryads dancing around. But the main glory, the golden palace floating on light pink clouds. Shimered in in the bright sun. Twelve signs that all three of them knew as the disigns of the Olimpian Gods, were carved into the gold. They walked up the road, which was tilted slightly. Rillen tried once but Siana caught him. Every creature that spotted them started mumbling to the creature standing closest. Finally They reached the palace. Hailey was about to just barge in, when the doors open ed wide like French doors. The main room was gorgeous, and massive. Twelve bronze thrones sat in a U shape. Gods on the left, Goddesseson the right. A large fire crackled and popped. 10 gods stay comfortably in their thrones. Siana, Hailey, and Rillen bowed awkwardly. A woman who's beautiful perplection kept changing, (for a second they each saw a celebrity they always thought was lovely) came up to Siana. She held out her hand for Siana to take. She took it and stood. "Hello, my dearest." She had a very perky voice. "What is you purpose of coming here?"

"Uh, this is Rillen, and this is Hailey. We have come to see their parents."

There was a pause. Then a man about the age of twenty-two walked up to Rillen, he seemed to glow a butter yellow. "I am the boy's father. Rise my child, Rillan Finnagin son of Apollo." Rillen cautiously stood.

A woman in an Anceint Greek Tunic stood and walked to Hailey. She was very pretty, with pencils in her hair like she'd been working for nights on end, she had ink and soot wiped on her face. "I am the girls mother," her voice was calm. "Rise my child, Hailey Ritsan duaghter of Athena."