CHAPTER 034

"What is it, Rose?" I asked swaying Kaya side to side trying to make her fall back to sleep after giving her a bath and feeding her.

"His majesty is asking for you" Rose answered. I sighed handing Rose my daughter and turned to Hundi Kalfa who was to escort me.

 I sighed handing Rose my daughter and turned to Hundi Kalfa who was to escort me

"How do I look?" I asked softly. Hundi nodded her approval before I walked out of the room with her at my tail.

"Do you think he knows that some of the contractions were fake?" I asked lowly so no one could hear.

"Of course not, Sultanim, Kaya Sultan's birth came in time" Hundi answered. I nodded stopping in front of Suleiman's room. The two guards opened the door and let me in.

"Suleiman" I smiled softly as he stood up from his desk and walked over to me placing his hands behind his back

"Do you know why asked you here?" He asked raising his eyebrow. I gave him a tight smile as I swallowed.

"Princess Isabelle, I want you to take care of her when she arrives at the harem," He said.

"You're bringing her to the harem?" I asked looking up at him. He only nodded his head watching me as I tightened my hands around each other.

"As a concubine?" I asked fearfully. He nodded making my heartbreak, we were able to leave the dinner but we still haven't got a plan to remove her completely.

"You want me to prepare you a concubine and bring her to you? Impossible I can't do that Suleiman" I stepped away from him as tears filled my eyes. My move shocked us both I've never lost my composer especially in front of Suleiman.

"Qamar, I did not ask you to prepare her for me, just help her adjust," Suleiman said frowning his eyebrows a little.

"Suleiman, you and I both know you like her and I can't be near her, I can barely stay sane with Hurrem and Mahidevran let alone a new woman in your harem, Suleiman I'm going crazy already," I said tearfully but I didn't let them fall. Suleiman pulled me closer and hugged me tightly to his chest.

"I don't want her Qamar, I have you" He whispered running his fingers through my hair. I sighed in relief and hugged him tightly.

"I would die if one more woman shares your love with me" I whispered back burying my face in his chest.

"My moon, I will love to the end of time" Suleiman mumbled pulling my face up. He leaned down connecting our lips together in a passionate kiss. I did not have the fire of Hurrem nor the jealousy of Mahidevran but I held his love more closely to myself.

"I have to get rid of her somehow" I mumbled to Hundi as I walked back out of Suleiman's room. I was watching every word I was saying near this part of the palace.

"How, Sultanim?" Hundi asked as I walked into my room. To be truthful I had no idea, I still haven't thought that far through.

"I don't know. Call me Hurrem" I ordered sitting down on my couch in my bigger chamber. Osman was in class with Abdullah who insisted on joining his brother despite being only two years old.

"As you wish Sultanim" Hundi bowed and left the room. I took my cup of juice from one of the maids and took a sip.

"Where are the Sultanas?" I asked turning to look at Rose. Rose was in the corner of the room tidying up some of my dresses.

"Ayse Sultan is with Mihrimah Sultan in the garden with the Valide and Kaya Sultan is asleep with Zeynep hatun" Rose answered. I nodded satisfied with her answer.

"What about Murad?" I asked again turning to look at her. Rose folded one of my red dresses that I still haven't worn since I got it as a present from Suleiman during my pregnancy.

"He's in the other room with Zeynep" She answered standing up having finished tidying up. She walked over to me and took out a small note from her sleeve and handed it to me before leaving the room. A knock on the door prevented me from opening the letter and instead hid it under my dress.

"Come in" I called pulling up my legs on the couch. Hurrem walked in and sat down in front of me with a grim look on her face.

"What is it you wanted?" Hurrem asked folding her hands in front of her. I sighed taking a sip trying to think of my words through before saying them not wanting to fuel her anger.

"Suleiman will be bringing Isabelle to the harem," I said watching as her face morphed into an angry one. I placed my hand atop hers trying to stop her from getting angry.

"I asked you here so we could think about a way to get rid of her," I said before she could explode in anger.

"I think we should kill her and throw her in the sea for the fish" I mumbled angrily leaning back against the couch moving my hand away from hers.

"There was a snake in the garden, I asked Gül to catch it so I can send it to her" Hurrem said tightening her fists tightly.

"Give it to her with something else as a distraction," I said taking a sip of my herbal juice that the doctor told me to drink after the birth of Kaya.

"How about a dress?" Hurrem suggested. I thought about her suggestion for a minute before nodding with a smile.

"And if she gets bit, we won't be to blame, the lodge is in the forest after all," I said smirking. Hurrem giggled standing up and leaving the room. I hope this plan works.

I pulled out the letter and rolled it open. The letter was from Sahihuban Sultan, the Sultan I now live in her chamber.

"Qamar,

I see my choice with you was right, do not forget I chose you and placed you in my Valide's path after I bought you from the slavers. You have been keeping me informed like I've instructed you to and that is why I will give you a present, you shall find it in the garden.

Sahihuban Sultan"

I sighed sadly crumbling up the letter and lit it on fire with the help of a candle and threw it in a bowl. I was curious what her present could be so I threw on me a coat and a headscarf before leaving secretly with only Rose with me trailing behind me like my shadow as watch out.

I walked to the part where no one in the palace could see behind the huge bushes. There stood Mercan agha with a cloaked figure standing beside him.

"Mercan agha," I nodded at him. Mercan bowed to me before turning to the figure who bowed a little. I watched as the figure raised their hand and pushed the hood off of their face. My breath hitched when I met identical brown eyes to mine.

"Alice" I mumbled grinning. One of my many sisters stood beside Mercan. I pulled her in for a hug squeezing her tightly.

"She will be staying in the mansion his majesty gifted me" I ordered Rose who nodded. I pulled away and looked at my twin sister with a bright smile.

"If you keep up like this Sahihuban Sultan promises to fill your mansion with the rest of your sisters," Mercan agha said making me turn to look at him. I took a deep breath touching Alice's brown locks that were curled naturally.

"Sahihuban Sultan's next mission is getting rid of the princess, we do not want any distractions for the Sultan from you more than Hurrem Sultan," Mercan said. I nodded my head turning to Alice who smiled softly at me.

"Don't worry Alice, I will protect our family" I said patting her rosy cheek. Alice did a sign with her hands as a thank you. Alice was mute and that is why my entire family learned sign language to communicate with her.