Childhood

When Yamaguchi was young, he came out as a trans boy. This of course lead to bullying.

He was used to people making rude comments, or calling him by his dead name, but one day he was hurt physically. As the group of boys were making fun of him, a tall blonde haired boy, with ugly ass glasses looked at them.

"Pathetic" he laughed at them.

The boys tried to argue, but the blonde boy rolled his eyes and easily made the boys feel like the prices of trash that they were.

The boys left, and so began a new friendship between the to young boys.

As they grew up, their friendship grew as well. But the blonde boy Tsukishima still didn't know that Yamaguchi was trans. And he didn't need to know.

Yamaguchi wore a binder, and started taking hormone blockers. Now very few people that were in middle school knew he was trans. And the ones who did didn't mind and were supportive.

Yamaguchi was scared that someone might find out. But until then, he'd try his best to hide it. He didn't want people to bully him, or laugh at him ever again. That's something that sticks with you, and no matter how hard you try, you can't forget.

I'm non-binary, bisexual, and demiromantic, so I can speak from experience.

Yamaguchi had developed a crush on Tsukishima.

"Hey Tsuki!" Yamaguchi said arriving to school and seeing the ugly dino-bitch waiting for him.

Tsukishima blushed at the nickname. "Tsuki?" He asked.

Yamaguchi laughed nervously, "can I call you that?" He asked.

Tsukishima nodded, face pink. Turning toward the school so the green haired boy wouldn't notice. And they both walked into school.