6

Tw- Lots of cursing, Mentions of cuts

Minx Pov(Woah):

I called Skeppy as soon as his date was over.

"Hey Skeppy." I said in a less then pleasant tone. "H-hey Minx whats up and why do you sound mad?" Skeppy said. I rolled my eyes not that he could see but I was pissed, "You just fuckin' replaced Bad with a Badboyhalo wanna be! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I could hear a sadish tone to his voice as he said, "I-I What do you mean I replaced Badboyhalo?" I can't believe this idiot sometimes . "How the hell do you think Bad feels now that you chose a female version of him? You fuckin' PROMISED him you would not replace him!" I heard his heavy breathing then he said, "I DON'T KNOW I AM NOT BAD!" I gave him an annoyed sigh and said, "Look here Skeppy, Bad care about you more then anyone in the world do you understand that? For fucks sake he is probably laying in bed having a mental breakdown because he care's about you more then he does himself!" I could hear Skeppy crying now, "I-I does he really care about me more than himself?" I took a deep breath in then let it out trying to calm myself down a little bit then said, "Skeppy-" I was cut off by him saying, "Wait Puffy is calling me." I sighed and said, "Just add her to the call." I then hear a beep meaning another person has entered the call. I wait for someone to say something then Puffy says, "Zak what the fuck have you done?" Wow turns out I am not the only one lecturing him today. "W-what d-do you mean?" I heard Puffy cry a bit and then she said, "It's bad." I got concerned about the worried tone of her voice. "H-he C-cut H-himself because of you." My eyes opened and I said, "See Skeppy I told you Bad cares about you more then he does himself did you ever take the time to think that maybe you chose badbabyhalo because you like Bad?" I am on the verge if tears and Skeppy says, "Oh shit... I have to go I have a Plane to catch." We hung up.

Wait? Plane?