5

Bads pov:

"Yeah?" I said hoping that they where not going to question why I was crying. "Are you ok? Why are you crying?" Well I did not get my wish, "I dont know. I- I- I just feel lost right now. I mean Skeppy means the world to me and- and he lied to me." I could not stop the tears running down my face at this point. "I dont know how to feel I love him so much and he just did- well that." i continued. "Bad take a deep breath in. Then let it out. You better now?" Puffy said. I did feel a little bit better, "I guess I do feel a bit better, but I an still angry at him." I heard puffy breath in and say, "I am going to let you go I have somthing I have to go do. While I am gone I want you to clean the cuts and anything that has blood on it ok?" I smiled weakly and said, "Ok." I soon heard the sound of Puffy hanging up.

I walk up and go over to my bathroom and grab the hydrogen peroxide and I piece of paper towel. I then poured some of the proxide on the paper towel and slowly cleaned my cuts. It stung but it should not get infected this way. I finish cleaning it and put a large bandaid over my cuts that way nothing can get into it and to help with the bleeding. I walk back to my desk and clean it up then go to lay down on my bed for a nap after a long day.