Parker

I grab my phone then run downstairs. I call Cameron.
*on the phone*
Cameron- hey babe, what's up?
Me-c-can you please come to my house. My ex is here. He was waiting at my window for me in my room. Please hurry. He's a psycho...
Cameron-okay, I'm in my car. I will be there in 5. Hide until I get there.
Me-Cameron, you live 15 minutes away,how are you supposed to get here in 5 minutes?
Cameron-Don't worry about that. Just go and hide. Quick.
Me- okay. I'll be in the laundry room in the washing-machine in the basement.
Cameron- okay babe. I'm almost there.
*end of convo*
I quickly, but quietly hurry down into the basement and go into the laundry room.
I grab a laundry basket and turn it upside down so I can use it as a stool to get into the washing-machine. I open the washing-machine and climb in making sure not to make any noise. I slowly sit down and shut the washing-machine door.
I sit there for a little bit,on a damp surface because there was just a load of laundry in.
I hear footsteps coming from upstairs, I'm not sure wether it's Cameron or Parker. Soon I hear Cameron talking.

Cameron-what the fuc* are you doing here?!
Parker- I'm here visiting my girlfriend.
I can just tell he had a smirk on his face when he said that.
Cameron- she's not your girlfriend, she's mine,you better get the fuc* out of here right now before I smash your goddamn head in too.
Parker- okay. But that doesn't mean I won't be back, when you're not here, and she won't be able to contact you.

I hear a big thump then scurrying feet and the front door open then close.

I hear Cameron shout "okay babe, you can come out now, he's gone."
I open the door then jump out of the washing-machine.
I go up the stairs and into the kitchen where cameron is.
"He's gone?"
"Yes baby, he's gone" he says as he gives me a reassuring smile and comes over to hug me.
"I'm not sure if you could hear anything, but he said he is going to come back when I'm not here and I can't get too you..."
"I need you to be safe, can you come and spend like a week at my place? I need to know you're safe."
"Yeah, I will text my mom, she's not supposed to be back for 2 weeks.. She got called on a business meeting yesterday.. I'll go pack my bags." I said turning on my heels and going towards the stairs with cameron right behind me.
I enter my room and notice that my underwear drawer is open. I never opened it...
I didn't think anything of it so I grabbed a few pairs or panties and socks and a few bras.
I shut the drawer then go grab some some pants,sweaters,shirts, etc.
I go to my closet and get my big Adidas bag out and throw everything in there.
I quickly grab everything else I will need and shove it in my bag.
Cameron picks up my bag and brings it downstairs and I follow. He sets it by the front door while I'm putting on my shoes.
I slip on my white vans and then we leave.

We were jamming out to 'Trumpets- Jason derulo' in the car, as I was singing the chorus Cameron turned down the volume and asked if I wanted Starbucks.
I quickly answered yes.
We pulled into the drive-thru and ordered.
Man...I could really get used to this....

A/N okay...sorry I haven't updated in awhile, but I'm going to try to update more often. I'm going through a lot right now so updating isn't a #1 priority...thx for understanding!
love you all!
don't forget to comment and tell me what you think so far!&vote&tell your friends about my book!