5

Karan too looks and widens his eyes. He immediately comes forward and stands infront of teju.

Karan:- dad, you came early.

Teju in mind so he is sunil Grover.

Sunil:- we have meeting that's why and I think you were in another meeting( by looking towards teju).

Before karan could speak teju says.

Teju:- teju, I mean tejaswii karan sir junior in school. She bends and takes his blessings.

Making him startle. He smiles seeing her completely bending and tounching his legs.

Sunil:- god bless you beta.

She gets up with a smile and says

Teju:- from now on you have to bare me uncle( sunil looks confused) you knew how.
I am going to join as your pa from today.

Sunil and karan:- what ?

Teju:- ha I did arts and science not because I was interested in studies I was so passionate about jewelry and designing . Infact I did master in it too just to escape from marriage.

My dadu was distant relative of Hitler but he has huge respect towards studies. He wants me to get married but I escaped by giving I want to study wala excuse but my studies completed and if I sit idle na this time I cant escape from him as i can't study more that's why i came to ask karan sir help and he offered me job .

Both karan and sunil both at eachother and again at her.

Sunil:- I already had pa karan and he was with me from ages.

Teju:- then I will be pa of your pa.

Sunil looks stunned at her while karan thinks.

First time someone made dad numb. Infact both have lot of similarities. These two talks nonstop and some where their eye color mixes.

But what's this pa drama, what she might be planning.

Sunil:- beta pa ka pa. Teju looks at him innocently while he signs by melting  and says.

Your qualifications are completely different from my business. I dont have any jewelry business and what will you do by being pa of pa.

Why dont you make you dadaji understand. Follow your passion make him understand your passion dont escape from anything and if you don't like marriage say it to him directly and

Teju:- time please uncle and same pinch too. You were exactly like me Male version of tejaswii.

Sunil laughs

Sunil:- then you were also like me female version of sunil.

Both laughs by giving hi five.

Sunil:- shall I talk to your dadaji about your passion.

Teju:- actually uncle I was joking. Karan sir didn't offer me any job and dadaji was my coolest dude not any Hitler and infact he helped me to escape from many things. He was my crime partner.

Sunil smiles  while karan signs.

Teju:- ok, uncle nice to meet you bye.

Sunil:- teju.

Teju stops and turns while he goes towards her and starts caring her head.

I don't knew why but I felt like I got something which I lost. Sudden peace in my heart. Stay blessed beta.

Teju too smiles.

Teju thinks while driving car.

Sunil uncle was so cool dont knew what made them to part away from eachother. She gets message from karan.