CRASH BOOM BANG

After the dragging and a very long arguments on whether I’m going or not going with my friends, here I am slouched at the back seat of the car sulking. Seated next to me is Shin and Marj while Yeng is on the front seat with our driver Enchong. Ian, Eric and Mark used another car. They are my friends since high school days and decided to enroll in the same university. They had known me since that day on and we are like practically family, you hurt one, you hurt all of us. Yes, I’m grateful to have them because this time, it’s rare to find friends u can trust like them but right now, I don’t feel like I’m blessed to have them as my friends. It’s just so hard to let them understand that I want to be alone..

I never leave my bed since the night I went home. I never answer any call. I stay alone on my bed, staring into the darkness of my room with nothing but a painful memory of my failed relationship. I couldn’t help  myself thinking Gerald and Bea together. Happy and cuddling on his place while I’m drowning w/ the nightmare of losing him, soaking my pillows with my tears at night.

As I laid on  my bed, trying to clear my head from the fogginess of what had happened, I heard someone opened the door. I used to share my condo with shin, so she has a personal key. It’s been 2 days that I haven’t answered any text and call from them. I pulled the blanket over my head when I heard them murmuring. The voices are getting closer and before I knew it they’re already inside my bedroom puling my comforter away from me! Yeng and Shin started to jump on my bed that leaves me no choice but to get up. Forcing me to change and pack my things for  1 week get away to a place that I don’t have any idea where and why we are going.

 "We’re here!! Yeeeeeeyy!!" Marj scream and went out to the car and started unloading our bags..

"Where exactly are we now?" I asked

"paradise!" Yeng answered beaming..

"The Guidi…. Hmmm…..  Guidicelli Resort.."  She said. 

"I think the owner of this paradise is an Italian.."

"Yeah, he’s Italian and he is my new boyfriends closest friend." Marj said proudly..

"Oh, by the way where is your boyfriend, he supposed to welcome us here right?" Asked shin

"Guys, do you mind if I’ll take a walk on the beach.." I asked

"Go! We’re gonna take care of this.." Enchong answered..

"We’ll meet you later.."

Enchong’s really a sweet guy..

Yeng was right, this is really paradise.. The sun was descending, giving a perfect sunset picture making the ocean look liquid gold. She removed her sandals and decided to walk barefoot on the seashore.. Not bad for a place to hang out in a week.., to mend my broken heart.. She turn on her ipod touch and while she sang along w/ the song playing she strolls the beach until she notice a crowd.. She headed toward the crowd & realize they’re playing volleyball..

When she’s near the edge of the court, she noticed one of the guys inside the court.

Same age? Older? But what catches her attention was how graceful he moved on the sand on his tan and muscular physiques.. he got nice chest.. As she was examining the guy she noticed a girl with her friend on the other side of the court obviously eyeing the same guy she’s looking. Must be his girl, she thought.

She turned her attention to the game just as the guy scored another point. And the girl cheering for him.  That girl’s voice was just so irritating that made Sarah wish the other team will win over that cute chesty guy. The guy scored again and the game  suddenly seemed less interesting and decided to leave as the next serve was sailed on the net.

With the blustering sound of Pink’s SO WHAT from her iPod, she doesn’t seemed heard when somebody was shouting. An instant too long, she turned and see the guy rushing toward her, his head craning to catch the sight of the ball. She didn’t have time to react before he slammed into her..  She felt him grab the back of her waist to prevent her from falling but ended up falling together.. The tan cute guy on top of her..

Up close, she saw the tanned gorgeous guy staring at her ,his eyes wide with shock..  and then he furrowed his brow…

"Are you okay?" He panted.

She doesn't seemed heard his question and too oblivious on their surroundings. 

They stared at one another, just looking into each other eyes.

His dark brown eyes intently staring on my face,suddenly his hand  was cupping face. And my heart started beating more quickly than it already was. I can feel his breath, aware in every movement of his face, his lips as he smirk a bit. He has this kissable lips moist with fresh breath, well shaped with scintillating curves that seems to say “come have a feel of me and you’ll never get enough."

The next thing I know, he’s kissing me.. Aggressively crushing his lips  against mine. I felt tensed with shock but when his tongue gently traced my lips, forcing my body to relax in the most unfair way. The electricity started tingling on my lips and then I was on fire. I feel like im burning.. , in a passionate and beautiful way.. his mouth is so warm and sweet that makes every nerve of mine burn.

I’ve been kissed by Gerald. Several times.. But this feels so different. The fireworks, the butterflies in your stomach, the sweet music in the background that I only read from books became real.

Then he pulled away.

"I think we need to get out of here sweetheart.." he whispered.

I slapped him.

"You … dick!"  I screamed, pulled him away and stand as quickly as I can.

Everything came back to normal.. The people around us, some were laughing, some of his team mates were smirking and cheering for the tanned guy, then I saw the same girl in her bikini glaring at me.. My face turns red. I turn and run away, wanting nothing more than to get away from that place as possible.

I can't believe I let that bastard kissed me like that. And worst, infront of the crowd. I suddenly felt guilt creeping on me, I’m supposedly mending my broken heart wasn't I?