Ch. 1 "Ending my life or not?"

Error's POV
I'm sitting in my void listening to nothing but voices. God is these voices are annoying . Well  till 5 mins ago ink was creating another au. No not i didn't want to fight him but knowing my job yeah I think I know the answer. So I get up and open it this looked underswap mixed with outertale. "Error!We are here to stop you!" Ink yells even he's eight feet away from him. "GoD yOur So dAmN lOuD." I say in my normal fighting tone. Also I'm outnumbered great here we go. (A/n: im not that good at fighting sense srry) Ink was trying to fly paint on but continued to miss while I was dodging it god this is so fucking annoying. --- Near the end of the battle srry---  Ink had them aim gaster blasters at me well this is great I really couldn't see neither move that well.

----3rd POV--- Error was standing there with him knowing he really couldn't do much but then got an idea to open a portal to the cliff of outertale with the other sans following. "YoU WaNt mE GoNe RiGhT?" Error says while stepping back to the edge of the cliff. "Error don't!" Lust and Blue scream but it was to late error had fallen off the edge.

---Blues POV----
Error had just fallen off. "Why! Why did you do that ink?!" I scream where error me and lust sat every night. Lust was also holding me back. "He was destroying these creations also known as my hard work!" Ink shouted back. "He was only trying to keep the balance in line but you had to stop him! Second did you know he didn't want to destroy!?" I yell not realizing that I was crying.

A/n sorry for it being short also forgot to mention error has a demon following him around! Sorry for not mentioning