Tarnished

Eugene POV
I killed him.
.
.
.
.
.
That fucking flea was bugging the shut out of me. I already had to deal with some stupid ass frog mumbling on and on about something.

I can't believe I kidnapped him. Well to be fare here was going to kidnap me, buts still. I even decided To act like some bad ass person.
I mean the only reason I can do that is cause Rapunzel liked when I did it. Stupid bitch.

So here I am committing yet another crime. Hid I might as well kill the thing. Though he did kill those jacks asses for me.

Ugh why must my life be so hard.

So to fix this situation I decided to just roast the frog cause I'm really hungry.
.
.
.
As I'm starting my big bin fire I'm punched in the face. Somehow he escaped.

As we are rolling in the ground my hands get burned and suddenly I'm kissing the frog.

Wait is this beastiality?

Before I could think it through I felt my through they sliced.

The last thing I remembered was those beautiful green eyes before I slipped away into nothingness.
.
.
.
"-gene! Wake up Eugene"

My eyes bursted open. That dream was weird as shit. I look into rapunzels eyes and kiss her.

How could I have thought that was real.

"Eugene? Are you alright? We have a visitor he said he knows you"

And there he stood the man if my dream and apparently his too.

Rushing up I kiss him right away.

"I can't believe you are real"

" me neither"

Than he killed rapunzel with a knife. Blood splattered everywhere. She deserved it she cheated on me in my dreams.

Now I can live Le frog forever.

The end?