Synopsis

Lust Community Series 3: Sebastian Louie Walter.

Synopsis:

Sebastian Louie Walter was supposed to be a Lawyer and not a businessman but due to some mistakes he did, back when he's at Law School. He got kicked out. It was easy for the Judge he insulted to kicked him out because of his bad records.

Sumasagot ng pabalang sa mga professor.

Napapaaway sa labas o sa loob man ng paaralan.

Esel might look that he didn't took it seriously. But deep inside him, he wants to buried the Judge alive. Pero hindi inaasahan ni Esel na may isang babae na nagmakaawa sa Judge na nainsulto niya na huwag ituloy ang pag kicked out, but it was all too late. He didn't get a chance to meet the woman not until destiny decided to play with the two of 'em.

Esel met the woman in Alistair's bar after he got some good sex. She was drunk and spitting some nonsense, and what Esel didn't expect was that the woman who kneeled to the Judge was his enemy. Not really.

Ang babae na walang ginawa kung hindi makipag kumpetensya sa kanya. And what surprised him the most is when the woman confessed and ask him for one night fucking stand!

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

A cup of coffee ☕ for Sebastian Louie Walter also known as Esel.