Chapter 10

KINABUKASAN maaga silang umalis sa Lust community dahil may importanteng trabaho si Esel sa kompanya nito. He said that he'll meet a client and he will have a mini interview in a famous talk show. He told her to dress up, kaya eto siya ngayon sa harap ng salamin at pinapa-ganda niya ang sarili. It's not like she'll be seen on television, sasama lang siya para suportahan ang asawa niya.

She wanted to be on his side whenever he's doing something. Narinig pa niya sa secretary ni Esel na may photo shoot sila for the hotel advertisement. Guess, she will see his husband in the billboard while driving in a high way. Esel is so hot even if he's wearing a damn clothes, dadami ang mga nagnanasa nito sa asawa niya.

"You done?" Esel wrapped his hand around her waist. While staring at her eyes in the reflection of the mirror. Esel smiled sweetly at her, it was a sudden attacked and Shawn don't know how to react! She stiffed. "You okay, babe?"

Sunod sunod na napamura si Shawn sa isip niya. He was attacking her with a lots of endearment, honey kanina, ngayon naman babe? Ano ang kasunod? Her heart will not survive if he keeps on surprising her! She felt her heart beat like crazy.

"Y-yeah..." she stammered. Shawn cough to cleared her throat and fixed herself in instant, she smiled at the mirror and look at Esel's eyes through the mirror. "I'm fine and yes, I am already done. How about you? Ready?" she asked sweetly.

Esel shrugged and smiled boyishly. "I am born to be ready, Babe." he boastfully answered and kissed her cheek.

"Great! Let's go?" she cheerfully said.

Tumayo na siya at hinarap ang asawa, she cupped Esel face and placed a soft kiss on his lips, it should be Esel feeling this way. But her heart won't stop jumping inside her rib cage. She smiled to hide it from him. Inayos pa niya ang kuwelyo at necktie nito, bago pinadulas ang kamay niya sa kamay ng asawa at pinagsiklop ito.

"Is it me or nagiging sweet na ang baby lion ko?" tudyo ni Esel sa kanya. Inilapit pa nito ang mukha sa mukha niya, she raised her brows when she realized what he called her.

"Baby lion?" nakataas ang kilay na tanong niya rito.

Esel chuckled. "Yes, you are a beauty but when you get angry for no reason or kahit yung usual na pinapakita mo sa akin na ugali mo, para kang leon. But no worries, I'm capable of taming this lion in front of me." he said and cooed her. Pinisil pa nito ang pisngi niya, she should be angry by now. But she can't ruined the mood, besides hindi ito ang oras para sumumpong ang attitude niya.

"Yeah, capable nga. Sa kama mo kasi ako napapaamo." she taunted And Esel laugh his heart out.

She smiled upon seeing him laugh, it's like a music to her ears. He looks more handsome when laughing, sa kahit anong bagay naman na gawin nito, gwapo parin ito sa paningin niya.

"You love it when we're in bed." Esel whispered huskily behind her ear, when he sobered up from laughing.

"I'm guilty, your honor." pabirong sagot ni Shawn. She even raised her right hand making her husband laugh.

Esel wrapped her arm around her waist and buried his face on her neck, natawa ng bahagya si Shawn dahil nakikiliti siya sa ginagawang pag singhot at pagbuga ng mainit na hininga ni Esel. She stroke his hair and let her man do what he wants. Not until his secretary, no, it was Mikael who just barge in without knocking on the door.

"That's trespassing, Mikael." she said making Esel stood up straight and looked at the door, where Mikael is leaning.

"Sige na. Isubsob mo pa 'yang mukha mo sa leeg ng asawa mo. Hindi ako nagseselos. Okay lang ako!" pag d-drama nito habang nakahawak sa dibdib niya at nag fake sob. Shawn just stared at him blankly.