Siege koenji vs Free Group

Koenji's departure does not fade even after the second stage of the exam. Until today, on the tenth day, he has been scoring points to stick with Nagumo's group. After 5pm, when today's test ended, Ikuto Kiriyama, 3rd year of B-class, who finished speaking into a walkie-talkie, quietly closed his eyes once. He was a bit surprised that Koenji was on the fourth day when the scores for the top teams were posted, but at the time there was nothing close to impatience in Kiriyama or Nagumo.

Everyone thought that he would reach the limit soon as long as he was alone.

- "Kiriyama. Isn't there something in Nagumo's answer that makes you feel like he's on the defensive? Normally, by the second stage of the exam, you should be in a position to take the lead. I'm sure you'll be happy to know that I'm not the only fan of your work. "

Mikitani, a student from class 3B, talks to me while showing me his tablet. The global score of the tablet shows that Nagumo's group has 236 points, while Koenji has 230. The difference between the two is 6, and they are in a position to turn the tables if they get the first place in the order of arrival reward. Nagumo's group, which has a much larger group and more members than Koenji's group, can secure 7 points in the arrival reward as long as they arrive on time. The Koenji group, on the other hand, only has one point, but that makes it the only group that can easily get a reward for finishing first, and it has the most rewards for finishing first of all groups. .

- "Even if Nagumo can get away with it, you'll finish third if you're not careful. If you lost to a loner second year, our reputation as your supporters would take a nosedive.

Kiriyama and his team now have a total score of 188 points. The difference between them and Koenji begins to widen little by little.

- "Oh, by the way, there was a rumor last year. Shortly after Koenji entered the school, he would approach the sophomores and juniors in a familiar way, flirting with the purchase of private points. What did you think at that moment? "

- "All I could think was: 'Don't get carried away just because you're rich.'"

His academic ability was moderate, his physical ability appeared to be high, but he had no outstanding grades, and his family was wealthy. That was undoubtedly the image that all the students of this school had.

Mikitani nodded once at Kiriyama's reply.

- "The main reason why Koenji has not been appreciated is that he has not had a sincere attitude towards things. He has not taken things seriously, he has gone against what he is supposed to do as a student, and he has had a strong attitude of dropping out of the exams from the beginning. "

It was a fact that had spread not only to second-year students, but also to third-year students.

If Koenji had been a serious and sincere person, he would have been recognized as an enemy to be watched by Nagumo long before.

- "I don't know what happened, but Koenji has literally gone all out in this special survey of the uninhabited island. And the result is that he has become the strongest opponent of all the students. His stamina, especially his tirelessness, was terrifying. I could go all the way like this. "

He advances with his inexhaustible physical strength, taking advantage of being able to move alone.

At this point, even as a third-year student, I had to think of a move.

If left unchecked, Koenji will definitely finish the exam in the top three places.

In some cases, it is not even possible to reach Nagumo.

Losing to a group from the younger years was a problem, but losing to a loner would be a disgrace for the third year.

As an adversary to be defeated, you must confront him as soon as possible.