~~~

It's been a week and I have lost all hope that Aurora would magically appear. Maybe I was wrong. I wasted many sleepless nights thinking about a girl I have only met once. I walked with my head down heading to Jeff's office to talk about a few things before I left for Miami in a few hours.

I bumped into someone "Oh I'm sorry!" They dropped something and I leaned down to pick it up. I laid my eyes on the rugged journal and my eyes shot up immediately. 

"Fancy seeing you here Styles" My eyes went wide as I stared at her in awe. She had replaced the hoodie and shorts with a dress. She looked stunning. 

"Aurora! I've been looking for you everywhere! I started to think that you lied to me!" I gave her a hug making her smile. "I wouldn't lie to you Styles!" I laughed and shook my head "I looked in the songwriting department and they said an Aurora didn't work there!" she giggled.

"I'm pretty sure I work there! Anyways it was so nice seeing you! I have to go record a song! It's the one I told you about when we were in the canyon!" I smiled as she started walking down the hallway. I stayed stunned for a second, I needed her number "Aurora!" 

I turned the corner like she had done not too long ago and it was empty. The girl was nowhere in sight. I sighed and just looked down the empty corridor.

---

The album was done...well almost. I had a few more songs I needed to record in LA. I needed to finish one last song. I still needed help with it but I planned to go back to the canyon. I grabbed my guitar and drove down the similar road to the canyon.

The sun was setting as I parked my car. The car park was seeming empty with only two other cars. I started up the steep path and started humming working out what lyrics I could mesh with the already written ones.

I turned around the big rock and there she was. Sitting on the cliff looking at the sun set while the gentle wind pushed her hair back.