1

ANTI-SOCIAL — h.sero

(quick disclaimer! most characters in this story belong to kōhei horikoshi, as do the rights to my hero academia :)

"whatcha gonna do about it?" taunted okemia, who had been beating on you for the past thirty minutes.

"p-please! s-stop!" you cried in pain, but okemia took no pity as she punched your stomach once again.

you were only five, and her seven, but, coming from a family dedicated to fighting, she was unbelievably strong.

"what? you gonna try to use your quirk? oh right! you don't have one!"

"y-you don't k-know tha-!" she cut you off with a punch to your eye, making yelp in pain once more.

"don't tell me what i do and don't know, you stupid little kid. i'm above you. understand?"

afraid to get hurt more, you nodded your head.

"good." she spat, walking off unscathed. you didn't even put up a fight... of course, her quirk didn't help either.

her quirk was called: weak spots. once she gets a full body image of someone, she knows all their weak points, and therefore where to strike. her quirk had no drawback.

no one in your year, or any of the years held in your building stood a chance against okemia. she was at the top, and you were at the bottom.

"hey! are you okay?!" a raven-haired boy questioned, running over to you.

when he leaned in closer to inspect your injuries, you flinched and put your arms in front of your face as a defense, making him back away.

"i-i'm not going to hurt you! i only want to help!" he said, and with eyes, bloodshot from crying, you looked at him.

"r-really-?" you softly asked. he responded your query with a simple nod.

"thank you!"

you chuckled at the memory, and how you could still vividly remember it, even though it happened ten years ago.

everything was so... nice back then. you could hang out with him and talk about whatever you wanted to, from the dumbest stuff to the most serious topics, it was always sero who you were talking to. god, you missed your tape dispenser.

"y/n! you have school soon sweetie! hurry up!!" your mom yelled from downstairs. you sighed and grabbed your backpack, rushing downstairs.

when you got in the kitchen, your mom adjusted the bow on your uniform and kissed your forehead. (kinda awkward for y'all without a forehead 💀)

"last day of school! exciting, huh?" you stared at your feet, and your mother sighed. "well sweetie, i have some big news for you when you get home, so just make it through today, okay?"

you continued to stare at your feet.

your mother grabbed your shoulders, and purely from surprise, you looked up.

"y/n. for the last time, make an effort to talk to someone. please. i already have one failure..." she said, nodding her head towards your brother, a high school dropout.

"i don't need another one." you just rolled your eyes and waved goodbye to your brother, which he didn't reciprocate.

and, you were off! your last day of school.! great.!

how badly you wished you were suicidal.