A happy phoenix and a Tsundere Reaper

Kiara and Calli were walking on the streets. Suddenly Calli looked at Kiara. "Hey Kiara..
Want to hang out at my place and have a sleep over tonight? It's okay if you cant, I'll totally understand- "WHAT OF COURSE I DO,CALLI!!I WOULD STOP DOING MY TO DO'S JUST TO COME VISIT YOU!!!"
Calli looked at Kiara with a gross look on her face.
"Jeez...if you we're gonna turn this crazy I shouldn't have told you anything...you know what nevermind.."
"Oh Calli,c'mon I'll bring a lots of snacks and drinks! I almost forgot I also bought a game of twister for the both of us to play!"
Calli looked at Kiara
"THEIR IS NO WAY WE ARE USING THAT KUSOTORI"
Kiara had a pervertive look on her face
"Oh Calli don't be such a scaredy cat its just a game"
Calli thought about it but she realized who she was going to play twister with. A pervertive phoenix.
"FINE AS LONG AS YOU DONT ACT LIKE A PERVERT ITS ALRIGHT..."
Kiara had a smirking look on her face "Alright whatever you say mama"
"DONT CALL ME THAT KUSOTORI! ITS REALLY WEIRD COMING FROM YOU!"
"Okay then my wife"
"You know what? Im just gonna ignore you."
Kiara smiled happily.
"C-Calli...I have a question...are we gonna sleep together or seperate...I will feel lonely if I don't sleep with you..."
Calli looked at Kiara with a serious face. She thought about how Kiara felt when she didnt have company. "Fine Kusotori but if you do anything weird,I'm going to the living room to sleep all by myself." Kiara looked at Calli. "EH WHAT WOULD I DO?!!I'VE NEVER DONE ANYTHING PERVERTIVE-"
"It's because this is my first time sleeping with you so I don't know how you will react."
"I won't do anything pervertive I promise!!"
Calli had an insecure look on her face. "Well then we just have to wait. Go to your home and get ready. I'll be waiting for you my dear friend"
Kiara smiled
"Of course! See ya my wife"
Calli looked mad as she got red. "Dammit Kusotori..."
.
To be continued..