PROLOGUE

Sai goes out of the Chavan mansion. The tears don't seems to stop. She reached the main gate and was about to break down. She took the support of the wall and cried as much she can. The pain and scars in her heart were screaming and the pain is not stoping.

She know she has to be strong for devyani because she is still in danger. She cannot believe bhavani's words now. She have save her. Ashwini is safe as there is Virat and Pakhi with her but thinking about devyani, she is still scared about her. She grabbed her baggage and headed towards the house of Pulkit and Devayani.

Virat on the other hand still did not know what to believe and what not. He was devastated. He could never believe that sai could cheat on him but then he remembers that he was the one who never fulfilled the responsibility of a husband. He made clear that he will not do anything which a husband should do for his wife on their wedding day. Images from that day flashes his mind. He realised that he was so stupid and wrong that he made that promise to pakhi, he told sai that she can not except anything from him as a husband and the thing which he regrets the most is that he took so much time to confess his love for her. That he decided to wait for Sai to become doctor to confess his feeling for him.
He thought that if he had confessed his love for her and provided with all the expectation as a husband then, maybe sai could not have cheated on him and will be present with him. He could have lived a happy life with sai if he had not waited so long. He thought that sai must have been so lonely that she cheated on him. The tears of pain, betrayal and agony were flowing non stop from his eyes. It's all his fault that sai is not with him and that his marriage is over on such a bad note.