CHAPTER : 8

Sitting on the room's balcony, Virat looked at the stars. Looking at the beauty of the tiny sparkles in the drk sky. The lights were off and the moon light was coming inside. Someone tapped on his shoulder from behind. He looked and his face light up with the most beautiful and cheerful smile.

Virat: tum aa gai.. kitna intezar karaya tumne..

Sai: sorry sir, meine aapko itna intezaar karaya na.. par ab mein aa gai hu na, ab nahi jaongi.

Virat smiled, his heart was flipping inside his body. He cannot express the joy and love he has for Sai in his heart.

Virat: tumhe pata hai na meine tumhe kitna miss kiya? Mein tumhe bahut pyaar karta hu sai.

He said smiling and hoping that sai will also respond in the same way.

Sai: par meine aapko dhokha diya, aap phir bhi mujhse pyaar karte hai?

The smile and joy disappeared from his face and an arrow containing  pain and grief strike right into his heart. He closed his eyes, tears rolling down his eyes. All the memories of the saddest and the most painful day in his life comes into his mind. He opened his eyes, finding no one in front of him. He turned around facing the sky again. Tears rolling down his face. He was dreaming again.

It's been six years and he was continuosly thinking about her, every memory of her and with her is embedded in his mind. He has tried so hard to forget about her, going on dates with other girls, destroying everything which has sai's smell or her name written on it but all his tries were unsuccessful. He can't forget her. On every date he has with other girls, he only see sai sitting in front of him. He has tried to destroy everything which has sai's name written on it but Sai's name is also written in his heart. And he can't destroy his heart. He is now used to live with the pain and grief. In the last six years he has only missed sai more and more. He got his transfer to garchiroli only to lessen his pain by looking at her. It doesn't matter anymore to him that how his family is doing. Every one is busy in their own life. He only contacts them if they call him first. He is completely broken. And only person who can heal him is the reason why he is broken in the first place.

Ashwini and shivani is very much concerned about him, but they also know that he will find sai and the truth will come out eventually. They pray to god every time they saw Virat sitting alone, depressed or going on the dangerous missions or even avoiding his health, that virat and sai both got back together so that they don't have to see Virat in pain and give him the hope and motive to live.

Virat: kyu sai? Kyu kiya tumne mere saath aaisa? Mujhe kyu itni buri tarah se toda diya ki ab mere pass himmat nahi hai wapas judne ki.. kyu kiya mere saath aaisa? Pata hai kitna miss karta hu mein tumhe! Kyu kiya aaisa sai?

Virat thought to himself. The grief and pain was getting more and more as he was not letting his pain and anger out. He was containing it inside his heart which is getting more bulky by the time.

Sai has returned back to her house after finishing dinner at samrat's house. She got to her room and took the photo of Virat out from her cupboard which she has taken when she was packing to leave the Chavan mansion. There was a feeling in her heart that something is going to change. She was lost in her thought at the dinner thinking about all the happening if her life. She was confused, worried and cannot understand what is happening. She needed time to understand and accept that samrat is Virat's brother. She thought that samrat has supported her in every step of her life from when he has entered her life but Virat on the other hand, has got into the talks of other people and destroyed their relationship. It was hard for her to belive that if the truth comes out in front of Virat, then he will be equally surprised as her when she realised that the man whom Virat thought she has cheated with on him is actually his own brother.

In the last six years, she has hoped that the truth will come out eventually in front of Virat but now her hope was all gone. When pakhi told her that both Bhavani and Ninad is dead, something breaks inside her, it was her hope. She hoped of the truth coming out in front of everyone. But now she has nothing to hope for, because she has asked pakhi to keep her mouth silent. She knows well that Virat will not believe pakhi or even samrat if they even tried to bring out the truth and she didn't want that their relation with Virat to be destroyed just because of her. She thought that she has already ruined the life of people attached to her enough, together with her own life and now she cannot risk any other relationship to be ruin because of her just like samrat and Virat's .

In the last six years, both the brothers have grown apart. Samrat has told sai that now both the brothers do not share the same bond which they used to share before she leaves Virat. He has told sai that, his brother is still angry on her wife, his brother loved her but she cheated on him, and now his brother goes on dangerous missions to end his life. He don't want to live anymore, he has not motive left to live.

             She didn't know that he was talking about Virat but now she knows. She feels terrible from inside that because of her,Virat is so much injured. She knew that he loved her when pakhi told her six years ago, but now she is afraid to know if he is still in love with her? Samrat has shared everything that was going on between him and his brother. And after today, when she got to know that Virat is samrat's brother, she was all again broken and hurt to know that how much pain she has given to Virat that he wanted to end his life, she has now realised that she is the reason why he don't have anymore good relations with his family members.  She grabbed the photo near her heart and cried. All the tears which she was holding inside of her was now coming out knowing that Virat wanted to end his life just because of her. She kneeled down on the floor grabbing the photo tightly near her heart. She was crying and there is no trace for the tears to stop.

She now did not want the truth to come out. She want the life to go as it is going right now. She thought to herself that if Virat comes to her to apologise, will she able to forgive him? No, she cannot forgive him, he has doubted her character and hurt her self respect. She will not forgive him for what he has done. Even though she cared for him, she feels something for him and she will not have any other man in her life except him but she will not forgive him. Never.

Both Virat and sai were in extreme pain because they were not with each other but somewhere their concerns, ego,  stubborn nature  and their respect was coming in their way of giving the chance for the truth to come out in front of everyone or forgiving the other person. Both have cried themselves to sleep every day for the past half a decade and they think that they have to live the rest of the life like this, but little did they know that destiny has planned something else for them.