After 14 days

DONT PLAY SONG

14 days passed by after the day where i wanted to kill myself erik and lyle are not mad anymore like in the beginning. In the beginning they didnt even speak with me for about 3 days, yeah i know 3 days are not that long !they said to me they cant not speak to me and live with me at the same time. Me and lyle are still together we did it now officially well i really dont know what Eriks real reaction was but he seemed to be okay with this, but somehow my feeling is saying hes not!!In those 14 days we couldnt go to my house, but we could stay in Eriks and Lyle's house with securities,stupid i know but they still dont suspect us i hope this stays for ever. lyle and erik are trying not to let me alone they are scared that i could do it again well i would lovely do it ,but it makes no sense because you have 2 people around you who will always rescue you so. well right know i dont feel any better! erik is trying to forget everything  but actually he's hiding everything ,well lyle,he's pretending like nothing ever happened he's doing his bussines now with the restaurant and he's buying a lot of things!he bought for him a new car and even for erik, i dont want a new car i told him that because the police could think we did it for money !!

*car honking*

Lyle: Darling im back

i ran out of the house and finally lyle came back. Lyle is now very often out because like i said he wants to own a lot of restaurants. I ran over to him and i hugged him very tightly its so good to be in his arms . i kissed him on the lips and i smiled at him.

Alice:Oh god finally i missed u so fucking much

Lyle: well is erik at home

Alice: uhm no he went to the te...-

i couldnt even end my sentence and lyle grabbed my waist and kissed me so passionately it reminds me everytime of our first time in the restaurant.

PLAY SONG 0:50

he picked me up and i put my legs around his waist he carried me into the house and up to his room well now it was our room. he threw  me on his bed smiled at me and came very slowly towards me he started to kiss my neck

 he threw  me on his bed smiled at me and came very slowly towards me he started to kiss my neck