||ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ||

3rd POV.
"I'm home.", Naruto says while taking his shoes off walking up to his room, followed by Kiba. "I'm here too."

"Ok well I guess my parents has an afternoon shift after all.", Naruto breaths out. "Well, we get to drink.", Kiba says wiggling his eyebrows.

"I just can-"

"Just one shot"

"Nope."

"Pleasssse."

"Not at all.."

"Just one."

"Fine." Naruto gave up.

"Ok I'll go get the glasses." Kiba says heading downstairs. 'That's the side I was talking about.' Naruto thought to himself while setting up on his desk.

"Ok. I made you a glass and me a glass.", Kiba says putting the Naruto's glass down while he drinks his.

"Thanks now let's get to work." Naruto says sitting at his desk.

~~1 hour later~~
"I see staaaarrs.."

"I also see stars to dude."

Both young boys laugh.

"I think we drunk to much, I'm gonna definitely get killed. But you know you have to stay my parents perfect best friend angel." Naruto says as his eyes get heavy.

"I'm gonna stay the night..", Kiba says hiding the evidence and laying back down on the bed.

~~~
Beep
Beep
Beep
Bee-

"Ah shit..", Naruto says holding his forehead as a bad headache bumps in. "Good morning sunshine. Your mom said she and your dad won't be back until tomorrow.", Kiba says drinking straight from the milk carton.

"Mhm.."

"Well you should get ready for school princess, or we're gonna be late." Kiba speaks once again.

"I don't know what angel part my parents sees in you..", Naruto says getting up to turn on the shower making Kiba laugh.

~~at school~
"Bye princess.", Kiba says waving Naruto off heading to his class.

As Naruto turns around he happens to bump into someone, "oof, sorry.", Naruto says looking up to see a certain classmate.

"No it's okay.", the certain duckbutt says picking his glass up and putting them back on.

"Oh your Sasuke."

"Yeah and your Naruto.", Sasuke says sarcastically. "Well I should be going to class."

"Wait do you know where physics at?"

"It's just down the hall at the very end.", Sasuke says point at the opposite hallway.

"Why thank you.", Naruto says walking away.

~~during class~~
Naruto was really spaced out during class until...

"Naruto Uzumaki, your parents are here to pick you up. Please come to the front desk."

"I really hope it isn't about therapy.", Naruto mumbles grabbing his stuff and leaving to the front desk.

"Naruto.", Kushina says in a squeaky voice.

"You have to go to therapy.", His mom says squishing his cheeks. "Mom your embarrassing.", Naruto sighs not happy about the therapy.

"Ok well let's go."

~~at therapy~~
"Hello Naruto."

"Hi Iruka.."

"How has your day been?"

"Full of regrets.."

"What happened..?"

"Promise not to tell my parents." Naruto says getting up from the couch sitting up.

"Promise."

"I kinda had a drink..I KNOW I PROMISED NOT TO DRINK ANYMORE. But I got carried away..it's not gonna happen again I swear. Don't send me nowhere.", Naruto says worried.

"I won't.", Iruka face palms. "Awh your such a good person Iruka."

"Don't flatter yourself." Iruka says rolling his eyes.

"Well I should get going."

"Bye.."
___TBC___
Was that longer?
See you next time on "Loving You."