||ʟᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴜsᴇ ᴘᴛ2||

I don't really like making pt2 because it's kinda weird to me. But anyways, let's get to it!
___________
After dinner the 'family', (something Kushina calls them) started getting ready for the lake.

Naruto and Sasuke started getting dressed in the same room. Sasuke not to focused on getting dressed was staring at Naruto.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer.", Naruto says laughing. "Idiot..", Sasuke mumbles getting dressed himself.

After the two were done they finally went downstairs finding everyone already their waiting for them.

"We should've left you two.", Sakura states.

"They were probably making out.", Kiba says.

"SO WHOS TOP!", Kushina asks jumping up and down. "MOM!", Naruto walking out the door.

Before they reached the bottom of the stairs, they heard a 'meow' which made them stop.

"What was that! Was it a tiger.", Sakura says jumping into Naruto's arms. "No, it's just ramen!", Naruto says dropping Sakura picking up his stray cat.

"Ramen-PFFT!", Sakura and Sasuke broke out laughing. "Ramen is Naruto's favorite food.", Kiba says putting both arms behind his head.

"Every time we visit over the summer, ramen always comes around.", Naruto says patting the orange and white cat while it purrs.

"Anyways, it's supposed to be raining today! So let's get going!", Kushina says pointing at the water. "FULL SPEED AHEAD!", Minato says running towards the lake followed behind Kushina.

"I wish I had your parents.", Sakura says walking down as Naruto, Sasuke, and Kiba follow behind her.

"No, you don't. They might see their nice side...but they still got an evil side.", Those last few words sent shivers down Naruto's spine.

"Yea, you gotta believe him, he still has curfews.", Kiba says putting his arms behind his head.

Sasuke was the only one quiet.

"Well we should get going.", Kiba says jumping into the lake splashing water on everyone. "OH YOUR ON!", Naruto says jumping in.

~~~
It's been two days (because I'm lazy..) and today is the last day of them staying at the Lake house.

"Come on Sasuke.", Naruto says dragging Sasuke through the woods. "I promise it'll be worthy!"

They stopped on top of a hill. "This is beautiful Naruto.", Sasuke says amazed at the view.

"Well this is the only place I like to go when I wanna be alone.", Naruto replies with a closed eye smile.
_________
Sorry it was so short, but I hope you liked it!

See you next time on "Loving You."