Sentimental You

"Mr Park,I knew you were such a man of words," Baekhyun feels disgusted watching smile of the evil lady who is going to take Bacon back. Bacon is a celebrity cat with 4 Milion followers in social media because of its extra ordinary expression and the cat belongs to an assemblyman's family who are closer with Park family.

In order to maintain good relationship with business co-  partners and also to stay in close political supports also Park family got involved in this mare issue. Chanyeol has done what his father has said to him. What's the fact of Baekhyun's pride here,then? Baekhyun wipes his tears with his long sleeves. He is so much angry that his anger is turning into tears.

"Baekhyun, they have wanted to give you kitten of same type of royal cats. I refused, I will buy you one of the expensive cats of Korea,okay? Dad even said me to buy you one. Don't cry," Chanyeol says to Baekhyun who is now sitting on the couch & crying.

"In order to save own pride to that woman you have done this," Baekhyun's voice trembles remembering the evil lady owner.

"There's every prove that the cat belongs to them. Do you wanted to make such a simple matter into dirty issue? They would give you that one if it wasn't celebrity. Do you want to have any siblings of So-Hui?" Chanyeol sighs understanding Baekhyun is still a kid inside who is just crying over a cat.

"I have understood that you are the most selfish man of this world. My father can buy even Korea's all expensive cats overnight. I don't need your dirty money that you earn by flirting with ladies. Don't ever come to get along with me," Baekhyun shouts towards Chanyeol while getting up from couch. He leaves while breaking Chanyeol's favourite flower vase on the side table of couch.

"That's even more expensive than a cat," Chanyeol mumbles to himself.

                    _____________________

Next day

These days Baekhyun was coming university with Chanyeol,but a day has started differently. Chanyeol comes to university alone.  He didn't expected Baekhyun not to attend his class. Chanyeol can't concentrate on lecture remembering Baekhyun fluffy red eyes and cheeks because of crying too much. Baekhyun isn't school kid, right? Is he not overreacting on simple issue?

                 ___________________

Next day...

Baekhyun still hasn't attend any class since the day of cat returning issue. Today there's not any class schedule for Chanyeol. But Chanyeol couldn't stay still without being concerned. Even Nana came today with all files that he gave Baekhyun. Nana said that Baekhyun has said he is feeling sick and because of sickness he doesn't want to assist Chanyeol in research. Baekhyun is way too sentimental than what Chanyeol thought.

            _______________________

Watching Baekhyun sleeping on couch, Chanyeol doesn't say anything. He had returned so late from university without any reason.It's almost evening now. He steps towards the kitchen counter after getting a shower. Should he cook something light for lunch today? His eyes travel on the curled body of sleeping Baekhyun on couch. Why Baekhyun is sleeping on this time?

Chanyeol steps towards the couch being confused.

"Baekhyun?"

".... Hmmm...?" Baekhyun responses in sick voice without opening his eyes and moves a little bit.

Being suspicious Chanyeol keeps a hand on Baekhyun's forehead. He moves it towards Baekhyun's neck to be ensured. Baekhyun's skin is burning because of fever.

"Don't ......tou.....touch me," Baekhyun slaps Chanyeol's hand away in semi-conscious state.

                  **********************

Short update.

Vote & comment,if you like this story.