Blame Aphrodite

One......Two.... Three.....

Baekhyun counts while trying to fix the spinning world around him, a cold hand touches his burning bare neck  in response of which Baekhyun hisses for the last time, " Don't touch me." But proffesor Kim pulls Baekhyun near him and Baekhyun hits proffesor Kim with a broken mirror stand piece  which was loosen. Baekhyun runs towards the door and keeps running reaching the lobby of hotel.

Baekhyun stops as he gets bumped on someone,

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Sehun says in surprised voice.

"You?" Baekhyun tries to focus on Sehun with his disoriented vision,but his concentration gets broken in harsh voice of someone.

"What are you doing here, Baekhyun?" Park Chanyeol smirks while sitting on a table nearby.

Baekhyun steps towards Chanyeol who is sipping red wine from wine glass.

"Long time no see," Chanyeol says to break the awkward environment and stands up while looking towards the lobby of this restaurant plus hotel. But making him more surprised, Baekhyun backhugs him. Baekhyun's hand travels over Chanyeol's six pack abdomen and well built muscles of chest.

            _____________________

"Can you two stop? You stay in same apartment and I am still a kid. Don't you have something called privacy?" Sehun turns himself being annoyed of Chanyeol and Baekhyun's kissing scene. Why the hell they are doing it in public?

"Shameless creatures! Why don't get a room?" Sehun mumbles while looking at the shadows of Chanyeol kissing Baekhyun back while lifting Baekhyun in a table in the glazed portion of restaurant's decoration.

      ______________________

"Stop..... Are you okay?" Chanyeol says breaking the passionate kiss of Baekhyun. Did Baekhyun just initiate a kiss? Hopefully it's reserved portion of this restaurant only for VIP customers and there's not much people right now.

"Touch me..... I need you," Baekhyun  touches Chanyeol's biceps with greedy eyes.

            ______________________

" I never heard of such selfish brother who forgets his own brother from same mother after getting married. Am I a joke to you? Or are you a joke to me?" Sehun says as Chanyeol gives him car key and tells to return home alone.

"Why don't take him too with us?" Baekhyun says through the window of car while looking at Sehun's invisible six pack over his clothes. Chanyeol can read lust in Baekhyun's eyes.

"Your spouse is way too better than you," Sehun whines. He is not yet done with shopping. He has already made up a list in short time what to buy in money of Chanyeol.

"Watching his car, your opinion will be changed. Why don't have a night trip with that Jessica girl tonight,dumb?" Chanyeol drags Sehun towards Baekhyun's ultra model car.

"Daebak!..... When you become such considerate brother?" Sehun changes his mind watching the car, obviously he will the king of highway tonight with this car.

              _____________________

" Baekhyun, don't..... I am sure today we are gonna be doomed at this rate," Chanyeol says to Baekhyun who is now touching him from behind.

"Let me come infront ,I will be a good boy."

          ______________________

"Yah!........ What are you doing?" Chanyeol shouts as Baekhyun touches his manhood being curious of it's peeking it's tip through clothes.