Why do you hate me?

* Isabella's POV*
I ran up to Nash and tried to grab him. 

What the hell do you want?! Your just a bitch and a slut that can't help but take something I love to get back at me! He snapped.

I teared up.

You know what?! Your just mad because I'm happy! I love Shawn. I was going to give you another chance but... now? No..

 I ran home and cried into Shawns pillow. He called me a slut... 

The next day I woke up on Nash's couch. There was a note.

Shawn~ 

Baby I won't be in North Carolina... My mother wants me to come home in Canada and I won't be back for another 3 months. I love you. I will miss you. Live Life To The Fullest.

I looked at twitter and then seen Nash come down stairs.

Why are you here?!

Honestly I don't know. And stop yelling at me like I'm a child. Because fyi I'm 17.

MOM!!!! WHY IS SHE HERE??!!

I LET HER IN WHEN SHWAN DROPPED HER OFF. SHE WAS SLEEP. She yelled because she was upstairs.

I picked up my phone and tweeted.

Single. Life. AF.

I felt like crap. I went upstairs and showered. I was more confident with my body because all tthe bruises from Nash and Matthew went away. And I went on a diet. I pulled my luggadge to the guest room and left the door creaked open for Nash's dog to come in. Since I was single I put on a pink lace victorious secret bra and matching panties.Then I put on a tight crop top with holes so you can see my back, with highwaisted shorts and my IDFWU socks. I curled my hair and did my makeup. 

I walked downstairs to see Nash's mouth wide opened.

You got slobber. I joked.

I know he wants me back... But he needs to earn it. I sat next to him on the couch.

I know you want me. He hissed.

Well maybe. But I know you want me. I said hovering over him.

I ran over to Avery and Hayes and played White Tiles. 

Tease. I heard Nash mumble.