Chapter 1

Before i actually start i just want you to know a few things this is a collaboration so yeah lets get started.

NOVA'S POV

"wake up Nova you're going to be late for school" My mom said while shaking me to get up from my deep sleep. I really didn't feel like getting up today, sometimes i have days like these when i don't want to do anything . It started right after my dad had died. i really miss him the last memory i have of him was when he left, every time i think about it brings me to tears because when i was smaller we barely had those "father daughter" moments .

I already chose my outfit for today yesterday i just want to save time by doing that. I got dressed, went downstairs. 'Hey Nova" my  moms friends daughter said."Hey Cassie hows school"(keep in mind Cassie just started 3rd grade) "its boring but great i guess"(if you re wondering why Cassie is there its because Nova's mom takes care of her in the mornings)"that's cool so what did my mom make for breakfast"

"WAFFLES"

"oh okay but i don't think i even have time to eat since i was running late"she nods her head yes while  biting into blueberry waffle.i grabbed  my backpack and head for the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i walked towards my school.Stares, yeah i felt them i somewhat cared but i still smiled like an idiot i guess you could say. i opened the doors the front entrance the hallways were filled with people. you can say they're stereotypical nerds, jocks,bad boy/girl,goths,emos,sluts, neutral, or popular i probably fit in netrual area.People usually come to me for answers on homework, they want to borrow a pencil, but i don't mind i like helping people out but sometimes people bully me.

i open my locker put some of my books away and lock it after.I walked towards my first period while i was walking i saw Flint to say i have a crush on him is an understatement maybe? i mean who wouldn't love his sparkling blue eyes and his silky black hair and.....okay stop it brain you're spacing out .

i sat in my seat in the middle of the classroom backroom is were the populars sit and the front smart people sit there and in the middle is the neutral . i sit near the window just to daydream i mean i have average grades. 

"Miss.Neaveh?"i looked up to see the teacher "umm..yeah?" everyone started laughing like what did i do say something funny i don't think so. "next time pay attention will you?" my teacher Mr.Nick's an asshole  to me. He can go suck Mr.Roberts fucking dick my fucking 60 year old social studies teacher. i just had to run my big mouth though."and why do i have to pay attention to your ugly ass anyways"i covered my mouth quickly after that.For some reason i've been getting in trouble alot since my dads death date is coming up so yeah maybe that's why."what did you say?" "nothing"he looked at me with sispisous eyes.

Le time skip

it last period of the day good thing i had it with the best teacher Ms.Williams . I entered the class room and sat down in my usual seat. the bell had rung and a few minutes after the main office rung in."hello?" "yes" my teacher told them."is Miss.Neaveh there"

'Yes shes here"

"can you please send her to the main office shes being signed out "

"yeah i will" she stared at me waiting for me to get up i grabbed my stuff and headed out the door. But, before i noticed i accidentally hit someone in the face with the door."ohmysweetgoodness!!" i looked to see if they where okay and guess who i saw right in front of me........come on guesss..............you  have nothing.......okay ill tell you........it was...Flint . "are you okay"

FLINT'S POV

"Are you okay?" i herd a Small voice say. i looked up to see the most beautiful girl i ever seen i think I've seen her somewhere i think I've seen her in the hallway but whats her name again Nick..Nicole...Nikki. no it was Nova . "ughh shit Nova it was my fault I'm sorry i guess i shouldn't be running in the hallway" she looked at me with those gorgeous grey eyes of hers."yeah...y.you shouldnt.......well i should ummm go now, bye" i stood up and said bye smiled and waved.I mean i wish i could ask her out but the thing is i don't have the balls to do it and seconded shell bring my popularity status lower so yeah rather not.....maybe....i might ask her out i have mixed emotions right now.ughh whatever ill deal with them later like i do with  everything like my math homework its due today and i didn't do it guess another detention for me  yay.

NOVA'S POV

i went into the office i saw my mom and the dean talking to each other. i think my mom and dean Perry are hitting it off well they would be perfect i mean they're both single and they are almost the same age so why not."hey mom why did you sign me out?" she looked at me smiling ."oh i need you to take care Cassie while I'm gone" i looked at her. I'm confused as hell where the fuck is she going "where are you going?" "oh im going to go to a job interview" i looked at her with shocked eyes "you have a job interview oh my god finally" she glared at me"what do you mean finally?" i looked at her "Nothing lets get going yeah?"she nodded.We left the school and headed for her 1961 Cadillac DeVille.Its a nice car right yeah....yeah.We made it home i got out of the car and headed towards the house "bye mom see you later"she waved at me and smiled. i entered the house while im here at home maybe i should catch up on some Anime i sat down on the sofa and went on Netflix i serched up some Hellsing (idk if they have hellsing on there)

sorry guys if it sucked shit but hopefully this first chapter is okay,

WRITTEN BY:Juliana

WORDS:1047