Painting the Xs

Angie's POV.

I painted the X over Korekiyo, Tenko and Himiko's faces. A tear fell down my cheek, then another, then another, and so on. I began breaking down. The only three people that really cared for me here were dead and Korekiyo was the one to killed two. I lost all my friends in one day.

I heard the elevator to the trial room open. In skipped Kokichi. Knowing he'd make fun of me, I quickly wiped my tears away.

"Oh, hey Kokichi!" I exclaimed, "Atua told me you were coming!" Kokichi just nodded and gave me a smile. Not one of those creepy ones, it looked genuine.

"How're you holding up?" He asked, I looked at him shocked, "I-I'm great!" I lied. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't lie, I know you're not. Let it out" he said, I snapped and started letting tears spill. I tightly gripped onto the back on his shirt and let out a pained cry making him tense up.

"I just want them back!" I shouted, he nodded and gently rubbed my back.

" Hey, it's okay, I'm here" he said softly. I shook my head, " Kill me please...I-I don't wanna do this anymore... " I mumbled.

Kokichi's POV.

" Kill me please...I-I don't wanna do this anymore... " Angie mumbled. I gave her a shocked expression and tightly held her shoulders. She looked at me nervously. I wiped her tears away.

" I'm not going to kill you! You're still so useful to this world and you need to get revenge on the mastermind for doing this to us!" I shouted, "You can't die yet!" She looked at me shocked.

"I-I..." She was at loss for words, "Really..?" She asked. I nodded and smiled, "Together we can defeat the mastermind and maybe get your friends back! I know there's no way any of this is possible. I have a feeling everyone that's dead is still alive" for once today, she gave me the biggest smile I'd seen. She hugged me.

"Thank you, Ouma-kun" she said, "That's what friends are for, you're important to everyone here, you're important to me" I kissed her forehead and got up, since we we're sitting on the floor.

I held my hand out for her and helped her up, " let's head back to the cafeteria and get you something to drink" I said.

Once we we're in the cafeteria I heard groans from everyone, "Great, the obsessive god girl and gremlin are back" Miu said. Angie looked down and started walking away. I grabbed her hand and walked her into the kitchen. I looked back at the others, "Oh, just so you know, fuck all of you. She was just crying and I don't want her being sad again" I said before giving them all the middle finger. They seemed surprised but continued doing their own thing.